Chapter 28: Cage that can't fly out

The wind was blowing "crashing" outside, and he sat on the edge of the window, the neon lights flashing behind him, and the darkness in front of him.

    Although the temperature was not low, Yan Yang felt cold all over his body, a coldness that was cold to his bones, freezing every inch until his heart.

    Yan Yang had thought about "accidentally" falling from here, his head on the ground, and he would die without a doubt.

    However, as soon as the idea came up, Huo Qishen guessed: "If you want to die, I'll let your father die in prison, and then dig your mother out of the ground and burn her bones to ashes!"

    Yan As soon as Yang heard this, he immediately dismissed his thoughts in fear.

    He is alive because his life is better than death. If he dies, his parents will not be at peace.

    Yan Yang felt that his bones were about to fall apart, but the open window behind him made him not dare to let go of his hand.

    His voice seemed to overflow his throat, and when he was on the verge of collapse, he lowered his head and bit on Huo Qishen's shoulder, and immediately tasted blood in his mouth.

    Such pain made Huo Qishen even more insane.

    Huo Qishen's actions showed no pity from beginning to end, and Yan Yang didn't even have the right to resist.

    The endless shame was about to drown him, Yan Yang bit his lip, tears kept falling from the corners of his eyes, crying and laughing.

    After finishing the incident, Huo Qishen let go of him, and after a little tidying up, he returned to his well-dressed appearance, just because the arc of his movements was a little big and his tie was a little crooked. .

    "Pack up and go home by yourself." At this point, he wanted to accompany Su Ming to eat something and then send him home, so it was not easy to take Yan Yang on the road.

    Going home... Yan Yang's heart trembled when he heard these two words, does he still have a home?

    "Did you hear that?"

    Yan Yang didn't move, and after two or three seconds, he replied, "Yeah." The voice was small, but it could be heard clearly in this quiet and silent bathroom.

    Huo Qishen bent down and gently stroked Yan Yang's head twice, as if to comfort him: "I was so quiet and obedient, huddled in the corner, where's the matter?"

    Yan Yang closed his eyes, his right hand Grab the place where the left hand is protecting the heart, the frequency of the fingertips trembling is no slower than the heartbeat.

    Yan Yang's discomfort will last for a long time. The electricity on this floor is turned off, and Huo Qishen is not worried that someone will break in suddenly.

    Huo Qishen loosened his tie, opened the door and walked away.

    As the door closed, Yan Yang fluttered his eyelashes and raised his head buried on his knees.

    He was afraid that someone would suddenly enter the bathroom, so he reluctantly propped up his sore body, limped to the door, and locked the door again.

    Just such a simple action, almost exhausted all his strength, he collapsed against the cold wall, and slowly squatted back to the ground.

    He didn't want to go back at all, that place was just Huo Qishen's home, and it was a cage that he couldn't fly out of.

    Yan Yang stared at the sky outside the window. He wasn't sure if the people downstairs had dispersed, so he didn't dare to go out casually, for fear that others would see his disheveled appearance.