Chapter 35: I can't wait to kill him

Yan Yang closed his eyes, his dark eyelashes trembled, and he obviously hadn't slept yet.

    Huo Qi called him deeply once, and seeing that he didn't move, he decided to do it himself, grabbing his waist and taking off his pants.

    The hospital uniform, the trousers are elastic at the waist, and a slight tug will reveal most of the round buttocks.

    Yan Yang looked at him with his eyes open, struggling to squeeze a voice out of his teeth: "Huo Qishen, can you please not touch me."

    Huo Qishen's jaw line was tight, his black eyes were quiet but with a sullen look, Holding his waist, he pulled the waist of his trousers down a little.

    The disgust in Yan Yang's eyes was naked. Huo Qi looked at his red and resentful eyes with a deep expressionless expression, and his voice was indifferent and cold, "Yes, are you going to chop my hand or your flesh?"

    Yan Yang's body was in pain, and there was still a needle in his left arm. Knowing that he couldn't break free, he simply stopped moving. He froze, looked at him with trembling eyes, and said with a sullen face, "Disgusting."

    "Touch it . It's disgusting? Then think carefully about the time when I was touching all over your body." He saw Huo Qishen's eyes darken every inch, and the pressing cold anger was about to burn on him.

    He patted his thigh and laughed angrily, "Is it more disgusting?"

    Yan Yang's body was forcibly smashed to the side, he felt ashamed, his face turned red at the speed of the naked eye, and even his body appeared Layer of light powder.

    Yan Yang has many injuries, ranging from cuts to small bruises. The original white and tender body is red and green. Normal people will feel distressed when they see it, but people like Huo Qishen will only experience tyranny when they see it. factor.

    Huo Qishen came closer, glanced at it, and a cluster of fire instantly ignited in his eyes.

    He took two breaths before he suppressed the turbulent emotions. Yan Yang was weak. If he really did something, he might not be able to stand it.

    Yan Yang's body gradually felt his body temperature from being cold, and his naked flesh could even clearly feel his hot gaze.

    Yan Yang had goosebumps all over his body, and it became more and more unbearable for him. He ignored the needle in his left hand, and pushed him with both hands with all his strength.

    There was a blue spot on the back of the hand, and the needle was upturned, directly penetrating the tape above, and several strings of blood beads were strung out from the tip of the needle.

    Huo Qishen didn't expect Yan Yang to resist him so much. He was very angry, and afraid of hurting him, he immediately loosened his waist and looked at his left hand, there were blood beads dripping out.

    Yan Yang sat up, his face was snow-white under the light, his expression was embarrassed and slumped, his shoulders trembled slightly, his eyes were full of water, flowing down his cheeks.

    Huo Qi looked at him like this, unable to say a word, letting his anger roll in his chest, but there was nowhere to vent.

    The two faced each other for a while, Huo Qishen lifted the quilt and put it on his lap, "I just want to see the injury behind you."

    Yan Yang bit his lip, and the tears flowed even more violently: "Your eyes are looking at you. Do you have hurt eyes?"

    Huo Qi took a deep look, looked at the tears on his face, and tugged for no reason in his heart: "Why not, you think I will touch you with your half-dead appearance? I'm not a beast."