Chapter 32: Yan Yang had a car accident

Yan Yang didn't expect that there would be a car in such a heavy rain. He reached out to stop one and asked inarticulately, "How much does it cost to go to Nanshuiwan?"

    "That road is a bit difficult to go, and this It's raining so hard in the world."

    Yan Yang stood in the rain, his body shivered unbearably, his clothes and trousers were covered with water, and they were heavy on him, and he was very depressed, like a stray dog.

    "The fare is not a problem, you can take me back." The

    driver moved his mind, and after weighing the route, he said, "I won't charge you more than three hundred yuan.

    " Hundred, three hundred yuan went out, and he had only seven hundred of the money lent to him by Chu Qing.

    Seeing that he hesitated, the driver asked in a loud voice: "Sit or not, I will drive away."

    Yan Yang gritted his teeth and got into the car. The driver saw that he was covered in water, and threw him the towel on the co-pilot. : "Wipe the water off your body."

    As soon as the lights in the car hit, the driver could see Yan Yang's face clearly, his face was like old paper and his lips had lost blood.

    Afraid of dirtying the car, Yan Yang kept leaning against the window and huddled in the corner. He took the towel thrown over by the driver and said thank you, his voice chaotic and trembling.

    The driver retracted his eyes, turned the steering wheel, and the sound of navigation came from his mobile phone.

    Hearing that he was heading towards Nanshuiwan, Yan Yang felt a little relieved, his body shivered coldly, his teeth rattled together and made a creaking sound.

    The two lips were frozen to the point of unconsciousness. Yan Yang licked the dry lips and tasted a bloody taste in his mouth.

    "Do you live in Nanshuiwan?" the driver asked.

    Yan Yang said solemnly: "Well."

    "The location is very good, it's full of villas." When the latest housing price came out, the area cost more than 50,000 yuan per square meter. No wonder it didn't care about the 300-yuan fare.

    Yan Yang felt uncomfortable, and besides the cold, his stomach also ached, and the water dripping from his forehead didn't know whether it was rain or cold sweat.

    He didn't have the energy to chat with the driver. After wiping his hair and water stains on his body with a towel, he settled on the seat and closed his eyes.

  The wipers kept running, the weather was bad, the fog in the mountains was deeper and faster, the visibility on the road was too low, the driver had to slow down, the front windshield was quickly covered with water vapor, and the air conditioner was on. Useful, after driving for a while, it has to be wiped off the side.

    Yan Yang didn't care about external affairs, kept his head down, and heard the cry of wind and rain in his ears. When the speed was a little faster, it sounded like a shrill cry from a distance.

    The car suddenly stopped slowly. The driver turned his head and said to Yan Yang, "The rain is getting heavier and heavier. It's not good. I have to stop the car and clean the glass before leaving."

    Yan Yang was dizzy. , Because of the fever, there were bursts of tinnitus in his ears, and he couldn't hear what he was saying at all, just subconsciously "um".

    The road in Nanshuiwan is very difficult to walk. In addition to the accumulation of water, typhoon and rain, all kinds of bad things are concentrated together. The driver wipes the windshield badly, and he is very worried. The rain and the mountain road are too difficult to drive. It's like the sky is cracked and leaked like crazy.