Chapter 9: Selling Agreement

Yan Yang had known Huo Qishen for two years, and it took him two years to see through this person.

    Cruel, cool, cold-blooded.

    Huo Qishen threw the bloody fruit knife into the trash can.

    Without Huo Qishen's restraint, Yan Yang lowered his head instantly, and the sheets were stained red with blood from his tongue.

    Huo Qishen took out a tissue and wiped his hands: "Take care of yourself, I will take you to the court in a week to see your father's review."

    Yan Yang's eyelashes trembled slightly, and a trace of emotion flashed through his eyes quickly, and he He pursed his lips and said in a trembling voice, "Thank you, Mr. Huo."

    "The lawyer will come to ask you to sign an agreement later. Don't fall asleep." After speaking, Huo Qishen turned around and left the ward.

The back was so indifferent that it made it impossible to see that it was the beast that had been pestering him for four hours yesterday.

    Yan Yang stretched out his hand and pinched the center of his forehead, until the pinch was red, and then he let go. His head hurt in bursts, and he almost covered the wound on his tongue.

    Yan Yang swallowed a mouthful of blood, curled up on the bed, and stretched out his hand to cover his heart.

    No one knew that he once foolishly had a secret crush on Huo Qishen for a year. He hated his own naivety a little, and he could actually fall in love with such a beast with a human face and a beast heart.

    Yan Yang, you are a hopeless fool.

    It wasn't until the family broke down and was forced by Huo Qishen to make a crotch.

    The nurse came in for the rounds and was shocked when she saw Yan Yang's blood-stained sheets. The medicine cart went over without pushing it.

    "Where did so much blood come from?"

    Yan Yang didn't say anything, and opened his mouth to indicate that his mouth was injured.

    "Mr. Yan." The injury was on the tongue and could not be bandaged. The nurse asked him while checking, "How did you get your tongue like this?" No

    matter what nurse Ren thought, she couldn't figure out how Yan Yang injured her tongue. shed so much blood.

    "I accidentally cut the apple when I was eating it with a knife." The

    nurse glanced at the apple on the table and twitched the corner of her mouth speechlessly. This can hurt, and she is also a talent.

    "Open your mouth, let me see if it's serious."

    Yan Yang sat on the bed obediently with his mouth open, his eyes narrowed slightly, looking innocent.

    The nurse checked it carefully and found that a wound on the tongue was bubbling out and bleeding.

    "Wait a minute, I'll get cotton and anti-inflammatory medicine."

    Yan Yang nodded.

After the nurse left, Yan Yang closed his mouth and slowly leaned on the hospital bed. He raised his hand and touched his lower abdomen, where there was a dull pain.

    Looking down at the fruit knife in the trash can, Yan Yang smiled sarcastically.

    It would be great if I could die once and for all.

    The nurses went and came back quickly, holding oral anti-inflammatories and medical cotton in their hands.

    First wash the wound on the tongue with potion, and then hold the cotton to stop the bleeding.