Chapter 39: Bullied

In the dim light, Chu Qing hugged his knees and raised his head, his eyes were red from crying. When he saw Song Yifan appear, he rushed towards him desperately, sticking like a koala, for fear that Song Yifan would throw him here again.

    Chu Qing burst into tears: "I was wrong..."

    "What's wrong?" Chu Qing shook his     head

    indiscriminately to show weakness: "Everywhere is wrong."

A clump of hair swayed as he shook his head.

    Song Yifan stretched out his hand to hold the top of his head and rubbed lightly.

    It seemed like a gentle move, but in the next second, he suddenly clenched his palm and lifted him directly from the ground.

    Chu Qing screamed in fright, covered his head with his hands, and his face frequently showed pain.

    "I really don't dare..."

    Doesn't Aunt Song always say that it's all good children who know what's wrong? But why is he still unwilling to let him go even though he admits his mistake?

    With the clear brain capacity at the moment, it is naturally impossible to think of the reason.

    "Don't think that with my parents supporting you, you will have nothing to fear." The

    Song family's love for Chu Qing is obvious to all, sometimes even more than his own son.

    Chu Qing kept apologizing while crying, although she didn't know where she was wrong.

    The five fingers loosened, and Chu Qing fell to the ground as if he had collapsed.

    Making sure that Song Yifan would not embarrass him anymore, Chu Qing got up and ran into the corridor, returning to the bedroom.

    Song Yifan followed casually, and when he came to the bedroom, he saw a small human figure bulging on the bed. He stopped and looked at it for a while, and then he abruptly lifted the quilt, and then he was stunned.

    Aunt Wang didn't cook at night, and Chu Qing was so hungry that she grabbed a banana while passing by the living room, and then hid under the quilt to eat.

    Seeing him staring at him intently     , Chu Qing glanced at the banana and handed it out reluctantly: "You...do you want to eat it?" The slender eyelashes are fluttering, and the banana in his hand is obviously normal, but I don't know why it is full of eroticism.

    "I don't eat."

    "Oh." Chu Qing gave him a deep look, carefully huddled under the quilt, and continued to eat with his eyes down.

    The way he was eating the bananas bit by bit was so cute, Song Yifan's eyes darkened, and suddenly he reached out and took away the half of the banana in Chu Qing's hand.

    Chu Qing looked at the empty hand and looked at Song Yifan aggrievedly, didn't he say not to eat? Why are you still stealing his bananas?

    The next second, he saw Song Yifan throw the bananas into the trash can.

    Chu Qing's eyes followed, his lips moved slightly and his eyelashes trembled.

    "Just like eating bananas so much." He said slyly, and his mind had already turned a few nasty turns.

    Chu Qing nodded, his eyes still on the banana in the trash can.

    The corners of Song Yifan's lips curled: "I also have a banana here, I will eat it later."