Lazy mornings (future)

The sun was shining through the floor-length windows of the spacious bedroom. You opened your eyes, yawning and rubbing your eyes. What time was it?
You looked on the bedside table and smiled, as you spotted the red, digital numbers on your alarm clock. Oh right. Today was a day off. So no waking up in unholy hours and no rushing to the next appointment.

As you stood up and walked on the cold marble floor into the long hallway, you could make out some noise here and there. Muffled laughs and some quiet music. But since it was a lazy morning, the house was relatively quiet. Half asleep and with barely opened eyes you walked in the direction of the kitchen. Thank god you knew the way in your sleep.
You wore an oversized shirt and a comfy pair of boxer shorts. You were more into comfortable fashion, especially when sleeping. This doesn't mean you don't enjoy some spicy or tight-fitting things sometimes. But on a normal basis, you were seen wearing wide pants and oversized blouses or shirts.

The fresh air from an open window hit your uncovered midriff, as you walked in the kitchen, stretching and yawning. You definitely slept too long. And who the hell opened a window in the middle of winter? The cold air of January made you shiver and you finally opened your eyes.

The large kitchen wasn't empty. The smell of fresh-brewed coffee drew your sight to the smaller man currently standing in front of the coffee machine. You could only see his back, covered in a big black hoodie and a cap on his blonde hair. He hummed some melody as he proceeded to make something of this black goodness. You smiled, as you watched him, waiting for the machine to finish. The steam from the machine whirled with the fresh air from the window and immersed the big room into a soothing scent of coffee and fresh winter air.

A small movement in the corner of your eyes drew your attention away to another man, sitting next to the counter, quietly typing on his computer. You could make out his beautiful, carved face from the side, his full lips twisted into a warm smile. You approached him from the side. He noticed you almost instantly and spun around on his chair, spreading his arms for you, smiling brightly.

"Morning, dear." His soft voice sunk in your hair, as you threw yourself into his arms, cuddling close to him. His big hands on the small of your back send shivers down your spine. As always. You stood between his legs as he was still sitting on the metal bar stool. You returned his hug, cuddling into his broad shoulders. He kissed your head softly, stroking your back. You leaned back a little to look into his eyes.

"Morning." His eyes gave off such warmth and you instantly relaxed. He caressed your face and smiled lovingly down to you. With a quick glance, you looked over his laptop.

"What are you up to on this day off? Working?" You chuckled.

"Yeah, I had some paperwork to do." He shrugged, still holding you in his arms. "I wanted to power through it so that I have more time later."

"Smart thinking, big boy." You grinned back at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He blushed, as he heard the pet name. After all this time he still reacted to the names as it was just yesterday you started dating. Cute. The clattering in the background reminded you of your current quest.

"Jin, I really have to get some coffee, or I will fall asleep in your arms." You smiled at him, ruffling his rose gold hair.

"Not that I would care, dear." His grin was getting petty.

"Oh, I know, boy." You chuckled along with him, giving him a second peck and turning around. The small, playful slap on your lower back was not overlooked by you. But you continued to follow the heavenly scent of the roasted beans, you were yearning for. You arrived at the machine and hugged the small man, still standing in front of it, from behind.

"Kitten, morning." His voice was quiet and still a little sleep-deprived. You could hear the long hours he spent in the studio and the little sleep he probably got.

"You have overdone it again, haven't you?" You cuddled into him, resting your head on his capped one. He sighed.

"Yeah." He shrugged and turned around with two cups full of coffee in his hands. "Coffee?"

You just grunted disapprovingly and took one of the cups from his hand.

"I know, I know. I should care more for myself." He chuckled and scratched his back. "But I was so inspired and wanted to work on something."

"As always." A small smile escaped your lips as you shook your head. "Just...just..." You couldn't find the words, too often you have talked about it.

"Yeah...jagiya. I promise I will take better care and sleep more. Okay?" He looked up to you, getting on his toes and kissing you lovingly on the lips.

You sighted, as he held your face in his hands. "Okay, Yoongs." You kissed him back, melting into his embrace.

"Yeah, you better Yoongi!" Jin's chuckling voice roared through the room and we both turned to him. "And as we all know very well this one..." He pointed at you with a big grin. "...will transform from your cute little kitten into a very scary dragon, if she is angry."

Yoongi chuckled as you grunted displeased.

"Who do you call a dragon, mister-im-a-diva-when-I-am-pissed?" You stared at him with your best attempt at an angry glance, your hands on your hips. But it seemed the attempt only fired up his competitive side and he grinned even more.

"Touche, baby girl. Maybe you want to finish this argument in private?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Jin, you are really something," Yoongi said with a stale voice. But he knew very well that his bandmate was just in a good mood due to the fact, they finally had some time off from their schedule. And he quite enjoyed it, seeing his partners carefree and joking around. He watched you and Jin getting into some playful arguments, as he sipped on his coffee. The fresh air from outside, paired with the laughs of two of his dearest persons in life, made him feel content. And then he remembered the day. The day you came into their lives. Well, for starters the day you came into Tae's life.

- - -

Dear reader. Thank you for reading this chapter. If you want more, please check this out:

💜 For more exclusive content about this fic, follow me on Instagram (@beyondthemikrokosmos) 🥰 You get notified over new updates, see the newest artworks in your feed and get one of a kind peeks behind the scenes ✨

💜 Make also sure, you take a look at my official website beyond-the-mikrokosmos.com 😍 There you can take a look at character meet&greets and learn more about the whole universe, created in this fanfiction.

💜 I would love to hear about your thoughts! Please leave a comment, if you want to make your author really really happy! 😘

- originally posted on Archive of our own