Dark days and rays of light - Blood, sweat & tears

"Hngh...hmm...ah..." Your breathing was going fast, your skin flushed in an angry red. Beads of sweat and water ran down your face, as you threw your head to the firm shoulder behind you. "H-hobi..." You mumbled absent-mindedly, your mouth slightly opened, small moans rippling over your lips.

"Yes, sunshine?" His voice was soft and innocent, a very stark contrast to the sweet torture he currently put you under. "Tell me, what do you want?"

You bit down on your lips, your hands clawing on the edge of the bathtub, the small waves produced by your little makeout session spilling over it rhythmically. Warm water gushed over your exposed chest, your breasts peeking out from under the surface beautifully. "M-more...pl-please..." A whimper sounded through the steamy bathroom, echoing on the beige, stonewalls.

"Hm, like this?" With a chuckle, he pushed the waterproof toy deeper into you and increased the strength of the vibration to the next level. Then his long fingers found your sweet spot and started to rub it gently.

You gasped, this delicious friction in your core building up more and more. This felt so good.

"You like that, baby girl? You like it when I make you cum and moan out my name? Make you mine?" Oh, this deep, raspy voice. Your body couldn't help, shivers racing along your spine.

"Ah....yes! Yes...m-my H-hobi...." You managed to press out, your mind already cloudy from the stimulation.

Well, this whole situation really turned out quite different than you expected. Originally you just wanted to take a nice, long bath, after tossing and turning the whole night, not really remembering anything particular that happened in it. Well, except for this one dream. This one clouded sequence, you remembered when you woke up in your bed, caged between Tae and Joon. Yoongi, the piano, and a soft melody. You couldn't get it out of your mind, your feelings all over the place. With these unsettling feelings, you walked into the kitchen, searching for a glass of water and some aspirins. And there you met him. Yoongi. Looking dead tired and exhausted. You tried to ask him about this dream, but the moment he saw you, he flinched, blushed, and excused himself quickly, practically running out of the room. Confusement was added to your growing list of feelings, so you decided to take a bath, to wash away your worries and all those stressful moments of the last days. In the hallway, you met Hobi. He made a comment about you looking rather terrible and you reacted quite unpolite, throwing some curses to his head. It wasn't your best moment, you had to admit. But somehow that flipped a switch and before you knew it, he was in the bathtub with you, whispering something about a good way to relieve stress, into your ear. And well ... here we are now.

"Sunshine is so sensible today..." He mumbled into your ear silently, his quick fingers flicking over the little knob of nerves and making you squirm, caged into his arms. "The first time we fucked, you lasted an eternity, babe. Today you almost already came, when you saw me naked ... not that I would have minded..." The low chuckle whipped through every end of your nerves, leaving a prickling feeling behind and firing up this intense burning in your core.

"Hmm..." Your hands cramped together and you groaned. "T-t-to p-pent up..." This was the best you could do, being stimulated that intensely.

"Pent up? Hm." His other hand now wandered dangerously slow over your shoulder, collarbone, and finally down to your breasts. You gasped, feeling his fingernails slightly grace over your nipples. "Yeah, you had it rough, sunshine. I get that. That's why all of us are on edge, to give you everything you need. Including making you come as much and intense as you want. Anytime..."

This did something for you, you couldn't lie. You moaned, feeling the little device vibrate mercilessly, buried deep inside of your folds and Hobi's warm hands, doing his magic on your clit and breasts.