One summer evening (Epilogue)

"Jung fucking Yoongi! Open that damn door, or else!" You knocked furiously on the thin metal door of the camper, the noises you made sounded through the otherwise quiet area. Trees were rustling in the soft summer breeze and you could hear muffled laughter and squeaking from the main house. "You promised you would be out over two hours ago! We prepared the food all alone, you damn idiot!" Frustrated, you crossed your arms and blew a strand of your long, blonde hair away from your face. You tried to hear anything, but the camper was immersed in quiet. With a deep growl, you started to walk around it, trampling over the soft sand and kicking some of the lake's pebbles out of the way. The gentle sound of the little waves, catching up on the small shoreline didn't calm you down. Usually, you really liked hanging out by the lake near your house. Old willows and lots of reeds gave a wonderful sense of nature. It was perfect to swim in it, not too deep, not too shallow. A lot of beautiful memories were made here. But now you had other problems. The chaotic everyday life of yours and the madhouse you lived in. Babysitting too many smaller and bigger troublemakers for your liking. And get your damn partner to join the family dinner.

You stopped before a big window on the side of the vehicle, overseeing the beautiful nature. Just as you wanted to continue furiously knocking on the windowpane you spotted your partner and retained. A smile graced your lips and your anger was gone in a second. There he sat with his headphones on, looking at his computer fully immersed, eyes full of passion. He still wore the colorful patterned Hawaiian shirt and the ripped denim pants, from when he changed after swimming and immediately disappeared into his genius camper. His hands ghosted over an electric piano in front of him, a light smile flew over his lips. You knew this was his element. Composing. And you had to chuckle because he wore the headphones with the pink neon-lit kitten ears. It was meant to be a joke. A funny Christmas present from Jimin, Jungkook, Yuna, and Nari. But somehow the pair of headphones grew on him and he wore them regularly for his composing sessions. Much to you and the other's amusement.

Suddenly he glanced upwards and his eyes caught yours. With a wide grin, he pointed to the door and sat up. He knew he was in trouble. But he also knew he would get away with it. And unfortunately, you did too. You walked around the camper again and approached the entrance, now standing wide open with a grinning Yoongi in the door's frame.

" Jagiya ." His smile slipped into an apologetic one, as he saw you walking slowly in his direction, a slight frown on your face. "I forgot the time...again. Sorry."

He walked down the few steps, stood next to you, and hugged you from the side, leaning his head on your shoulder, wrapping his arms around you. "Forgive me?"

You sighed, thought for a moment, and then turned your head around to press a kiss on his currently blackish-blue hair. "Yeah." A chuckle bubbled up from your lips and you put your hands on his. "As always."

With a loving smile, he looked up to you and kissed you gently.

"So, what are you working on?" You glanced up to the entrance of the camper curiously. "You have been in there for hours."

"You want to hear?" Happily, he grinned at you, pointing inside his sanctuary.

"Yeah." You shrugged. "I think we have some moments until the hungry rascals will be here, dragging you to the dinner table."

And with that you walked up to the entrance of the camper and took the stairs as quickly as you could, Yoongi's hands gently supporting you from the back. With a sigh and a loud thud, you let yourself fall into the cozy office chair and leaned back, putting your hands on your belly.

"So, show me."

"I'll show you." He grinned, humored over the little lyric pun from Magic shop. He took off his cute headphones and set them gently on your head. You had to use this opportunity. You quickly grabbed his hands and pulled him closer, snatching a small kiss from him.