Dark days and rays of light - Begin

It was warm. So warm. And you were endlessly tired. Your body felt so heavy, your arms and legs unable to move one bit. But somehow it didn't feel bad. A calming quiet spread in your mind, your heart absolutely sure that you were safe.

"Oh, Y/N ... princess ... I am so sorry ..." A faint, thin voice seeped into the blackness, the tension and sadness in it clearly audible. You wanted to soothe it, wanted to make this pain in it go away, but you couldn't. You were just too tired.

"Don't beat yourself up, Jin." A voice near you said calmly. You felt something around you shift, your body moving gently, quiet ruffling of fabric sounding in your ear. "You couldn't know how this evening would turn out and that she hadn't eaten anything in over a day...."

"No wonder she fainted." A third voice mumbled sourly.

"Ah, Kookie. Please." The calm voice sighed, your head being gently swayed along with the noise. "We can't do anything about it now than bring her home safely and make sure she eats and sleeps plenty."

Agreeing grumbling and more sighs. And a steady rumbling in the background, underscored by faint car noises.

"Joon...?" A voice asked, unsettled, scared. "What are we going to do now?"

"I ..." Another sigh. The calmness suddenly wiped away. "I ... don't know, Kookie. I mean, we are lucky that this woman didnt leak anything that would put us and BTS in danger."

"But why?" Someone asked with clear confusement in their tone, a bit more high-pitched than the others. "I don't get it. Was it just a threat? Leaking those pictures? Does she in fact has them or not? And why only Y/N? Why the fuck did she spare us if this wasn't her goal all along?"

"Jin is right." Slowly you could assign the voices to their owners. This was your cute maknae... You were sure. "This doesn't add up in the slightest. We have to be wary. We have to make a plan."

"Hm..." A silent grumble came from directly under your ear, resounding in your body and shutting your mind down again. Bit by bit. "I think we have to talk to this Sang-hoon. He seems to have the best chances of finding out the truth."

"But Joon! He is so freaking sus!" Jungkook exclaimed. "He clearly ... a thing ... Y/N ...."

You tried to fend off the tiredness, but you didnt succeed. The darkness seeped into this space, you currently resided, the lights of your consciousness being put out one by one.

"I ... know ..."

The voices fainted and the last light flickered.

"But ... everything .... for ... her ...."

And you were out again.

– – –

💜 Instagram (@beyondthemikrokosmos) 🥰

💜 Official website https://beyond-the-mikrokosmos.com/ 😍

💜 Twitter @beyond_the_mk