Chaos in my mind - Dorm II

"Y/N. I am engaged to Kookie."

Quiet fell over the living room, everyone trying to assess your reaction. With a startled expression, you looked between Jungkook and Jimin, trying to process this unexpected revelation. Then you saw the little encouraging smile Jungkook gave the upset-looking Jimin. The gentle touches they shared, the glowing in their eyes. Somehow you knew...they were perfect for each other. And you knew, you didn't mind. Why should an engagement be any different than any other special bond Jimin shared with the guys?

"Jimin, don't be upset." You quickly crouched over to the small man, reached over Jungkook's shoulder, and took his hand in yours. "This doesn't change anything." You lifted his head gently with your fingers, looking him deeply in the eyes. "Yes, I would have preferred hearing this information before you called me your girlfriend...well before Taehyung did." You turned around and threw the named man a scolding grin. "But, whether you are together with Taehyung or engaged to Jungkook, this doesn't change anything about my feelings. And if this doesn't change something about yours, I don't see a problem, love." You quickly glanced over to Jungkook, happy about his relaxed smile hearing your words. Then you looked around, trying to grasp the current mood. To your pleasant surprise, everyone was smiling happily, leaning on one another, cuddling close.

Jimin sighed. "You are perfect for us, Y/N." He crawled past Jungkook, over to you, and took your face gently in his hands. "Can...can I kiss you, Y/N?"

You smiled and nodded. Not minding the other guys watching. You were proud to be the girlfriend of this wonderful man, showing his affection openly. He pulled you closer with a light tug on your face and softly pressed his lips on yours. The kiss lasted only a few moments, not wanting to overdo this first step in being official. You backed off with a happy smile, returning to your original seat, sighing in content.

"Well, Jungkook." You looked the younger man in the eyes. Sparks. "Do you...do you date anyone besides Jimin?"

"No." He shook his head, his long dark hair swirling around his face. "Not...yet." His voice was quiet and shy, but he looked you in the eyes, something burning behind them. You smiled at him, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"And you, Y/N? Tell us about your loved ones." Namjoon said with a friendly voice. "We had told you about our relationships. Now you have the floor to tell us about yours." He smiled at you, knowing perfectly well that you were happy about the opportunity, officially announcing your boyfriends.

"Thank you for asking, Namjoon." You chuckled and leaned back. "Well boys, my boyfriends are the phenomenal Kim Taehyung and the amazing Park Jimin. You may have heard of them." Everyone chuckled over your joke, immersing the room into a comfortable and calm atmosphere. "They are my only two relationships." You said. Then you grinned mischievously and added two words.

"For now."

After the food was gone completely and everyone had one or two glasses of wine over-attentive conversations, you decided to tidy up. The boys insisted that you didn't have to help them and Jungkook offered you a tour of the dorm. You followed him through the beautifully decorated rooms, laughing here and there, spotting some cute photographs or memorabilia.

"So you rearranged the original division?" You asked as you followed Jungkook into his small room.

"Well, not exactly. We just don't follow the old arrangements as closely as before. Yoongi usually sleeps in Hobi's room, Jin sleeps together with Namjoon, Jimin and I sleep the best next to each other, and sometimes Taehyung joins us." He smiled and sat down on the edge of the big bed almost filling out the whole room. He leaned back and looked at you. "But most of the time we just sleep wherever we want to. All the rooms have king-size beds, so at least two or three of us can sleep together."
You looked around in his room, spotting a row of photographs on the wall. On them, you could see all the boys in different locations, showing their true selves, their love, and friendship. The side they can't show in public. Namjoon and Jin holding hands while walking along the beach. Yoongi kissing Jin gently while sitting on an old wall, covered with street art. Jungkook piggybacking Jimin on a small path in the forest while laughing widely and holding the smaller man close. Taehyung with his hands wrapped around Jimin, his head leaned on to his shoulder, looking at him lovingly, standing on a balcony. Hoseok and Yoongi cuddled together on set, watching something on a phone, sharing a headset.