Am I that tempting?

"How about caramel popcorn?" You looked through the small corridors of the little convenient store and pushed up your metal-framed glasses, currently slowly sliding down your nose. The store was only around the corner of your flat, so you decided to quickly make a stop here on your way to your cozy movie night and look for some snacks. You were still dressed in your office clothes consisting of a loose blouse, flared denim, and a blazer.

"Caramel popcorn sounds good." A capped and masked head peaked up from behind a large refrigerator. The person was only recognizable through his long, wavy hair, sneaking up under the white cap.

"Oh, you spotted the ice cream, bear?" With a grin, you walked over to the man, currently excitedly looking over the small selection of colorful ice cream tubs in front of him.

"What flavor?" He asked, his smile audible.

"You choose." You leaned your head on his shoulder and put your hands around his waist, the fabric of his wide green sweater brushing softly over your skin.

"Hmmm 'kay." With a determined motion, he grabbed one tub and placed it into the shopping basket, currently hanging over his arm. With a chuckle you quickly kissed his neck, finding the antics of your boyfriends cute. Suddenly you heard a quiet clicking noise and looked around. But you couldn't make out its origin, so you let it slide, forgetting about it almost instantly.

"So, do we have everything we need?" You looked down to the basked, letting your sight wander over your items.

"Yes." He beamed at you under his mask.

"Wait, from where did those honey-coated chips come from?" You chuckled as the tall man scratched his neck sheepishly.

"Well, I love those and Jimin always steals them from me, so I wanted to take the chance tonight and have them all for myself. Or for both of us, if you are a good girl." His eyes shimmered mischievously and you shook your head.

"Tae, are you aware that you are in fact a millionaire and that you can buy yourself those chips anytime you like, in any quantity you like?"

"I am a simple man with simple needs, love." He just shrugged and you swear you could make out a big grin under his black face mask. While rolling your eyes mockingly, you turned around and then froze. There it was again. This weird noise. With a confused expression, you looked around more closely, scanning your surroundings bit by bit. The store was almost empty, only the cashier, one employee currently putting cans on the shelves, and a giggling couple present. And everyone seemed to be very busy, not minding you one bit. You felt a hand on your neck, softly caressing the uncovered skin there, as your hair was tucked together in a messy bun. A shiver ran down your spine and you quickly turned around, your face turned into a concerned expression.

"Ta...I mean, bear." You didn't want to say his real name, this weird feeling that you are being watched suddenly washing over you. You casually took a step closer and pretended to reach for something on the shelves. Quietly you whispered to him.

"I think we have been discovered." He looked up to you with a serious expression in his eyes.

"You sure? By whom?" His eyes carefully glanced around, the grip around the basked tensing.

"I don't know, but I think we should go quickly." With a sigh, you pointed your head towards the cashier. He answered with a small nod and approached the counter. On your way over he suddenly chuckled very quietly, nudging his shoulder with yours. "Don't you feel like a special agent or a runaway gangster now?"

You grinned and quickly glanced over to him. "How about ... normal couple by day, crime-fighting heroes by night?"

"Hell yeah." You heard the wide grin under his mask and your heart skipped a beat, really liking the comfortable fooling around. Then you arrived at the counter and quickly put your items on it, not without a nervous glance at the young man standing behind it. Based on his age he could have recognized Tae. But the same went for the couple. With a slight shake of your head, you pushed away from the nervousness, determined to get out of here as quickly as possible.