Coffees and Kisses - Dorm IV

The noise of rain, drumming on the windowpane, woke you up. Disoriented you tried to open your eyes and sit up. But something heavy stopped you from doing just that. You slowly turned your body around and found yourself staring at an uncovered, very well-built chest. A pair of legs were wrapped around you and two arms held you close. Suddenly you felt someone hugging you from behind, a nose nuzzling in your probably messy hair. Another pair of arms reaching over you. You tried to remember how you got here, but only little fragments were found in your mind. Jungkook panicking over the photo of you. Him confessing. Him laying on top of you, kissing you feverishly. You walk back to the living room to meet the boys. You leaning on Tae's chest. And then...? You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to recall the events after that.

"Hmmm...baby? Are you awake?" The person in front of you pulled you tighter, your head now resting on the firm chest. His voice paired with the pet name suddenly triggered another memory. You are standing in the middle of this room, while two beautiful men undress you carefully. Oh, well. This happened. You chuckled lightly, fond of this particular memory, but a little sad that you didn't recall more.

"Yes, Jimin. I am awake." You answered him while placing a loving kiss on his chest. "Thank you for putting me to sleep properly."

"You have to thank Kookie too. He helped a lot, though he was a little distracted..." The small man chuckled and looked down on you. "Understandably."

"Yeah. I know." You grinned at him and shrugged playfully. "When you undress a divine body like mine, you have to stop and stare. No hard feelings."

"Oh, you are just perfect, aren't you?." Jimin grinned back at you with a loving gaze in his eyes.

The person currently hugging you from behind suddenly moved, whispering mumbled words in your hair.
"P...perfect..."

"I think Kookie dreams of you." Jimin reached over your body and softly caressed the maknaes face.

"Or of you." You said and slid up with your body to be on the same level as Jimin. You leaned your forehead on him, closing your eyes. "Did...did this happen yesterday? Do I have three breathtaking boyfriends now?"

Jimin chuckled and gently lifted your face with his hand. "Well for starters, yes. How are you feeling about that?"

You opened your eyes again, gazing into the two beautiful brown orbs, observing you with a tender expression.

"It is much to process, but..." You let your fingers grace over his temples, down to his neck. "...I do know that I feel comfortable and loved. And that my heart has so much love to give. More than I ever anticipated." You sighted. "I had briefly told you about my past relationships. There was something wrong every time, the last one was the worst. I didn't feel content, my heart was feeling empty and lonely. But now...I don't know. It feels different."

Jimin chuckled and rubbed his nose on yours. "Love, take your time in exploring this. You don't have to rush, you don't have to determine anything."

"Chimmy is right." Jungkook's voice sounded softly against your neck, his lips ghosting over the sensitive skin. "This is new to us too. We were only seven for so long and suddenly you showed up...turning our feelings upside down." He gently tucked on the oversized shirt you were wearing, signifying you to turn around. You did just that and looked at his cute, drowsy face, his dark hair falling messy on his forehead. A smile graced his beautiful lips.

"It feels like we all have waited for you to come along." And with that, he closed off the distance between you and pressed his lips on yours. The kiss was slow, he took his time, quite the opposite of his demeanor yesterday. You melted into his embrace, your body next to his, bathing in his warmth.