I think I am ready (future) - Garden I

2 months before the award ceremony

With a grin, you looked at the heavy card with golden letters in your hand. You knew about this invitation before, the message reaching you right in the middle of your little countryside vacation with Taehyung. You were cuddled up on a big outdoor chair, your legs in Tae's lap, both of the dogs sleeping on the fluffy blanket, wrapped around you, his hands lazily gracing over your neck. You just listened to the sounds of nature, quietly talking about your dreams, gazing at the sparkling lights far away and the few candles you scattered around the garden. Suddenly the tranquility was interrupted by your phone buzzing relentlessly. With a happy smile, you noticed Jimin's name on the screen and quickly took the call. You weren't prepared for the chaos of voices, sounding through it, trying to tell you something at the same time. After you sorted out the voices and managed to calm them down, a very excited Jimin told you about the invitations that arrived today. You were nominated for an important award for the first time! And all the boys wanted to congratulate you, so they hijacked Jimin's phone and called you together.

With a chuckle, you set the card back on the kitchen counter and looked out of the window. The spacious garden was scattered with fairy lights and lanterns, the big wooden table on the patio was set up beautifully for eight people and soft jazz music was played over a Bluetooth box. A happily humming Jin stood next to the grill and placed different bowls with meat and veggies around it. Jimin and Jungkook ran around the garden, playing with the horde of dogs. Rap Mon, Tan, Holly, Mickey, Gureum, Bam, and Ted jumped around the two men, trying to snatch away one of the numerous toys they threw in the air, fighting with one another playfully. It was a real wonder they all got along, though some more or less tolerated the others rather than really liking them. But after time they got used to each other and luckily in this spacious house, they had all the space they needed. Currently, you were living temporarily in the house Taehyung bought for his parents. It was beautiful and really spacious. Though not fitted for eight people and seven dogs. But you sometimes used it for getting out of the city, when his parents were not at home. And currently, they were on a business trip for a few months, so you offered to look after it and live here for the time being. And since all of the dogs now lived together with you most of the time, the dorm was just too cramped. You started to look for something new, but to this point, you did find nothing that everyone liked.

You let your sight wander over the garden again, looking for Hoseok. You spotted him in the big hammock under the pine tree, cuddling with Yoongi. With a smile you watched the two men quietly speaking to one another, Yoongi's head leaned on Hobi's shoulder, both of them smiling happily.

Then your thoughts wandered to your husband. A few hours ago he mumbled something about a thing he had to get and drove off with his car. You thought he was back now, but you couldn't spot him anywhere. To be honest you were a little bit unsure about him in the last time. Since you came back with Tae from your trip, engaged and happy, he acted a little bit strange. You often catch him staring in the air absent-minded or immersing himself in work more than before, coming home really late. It was weird because he knew Tae was gonna propose, so you were confused... You hadn't really had a chance to talk about it with him, so your mind was a little bit restless.

"Love, are you coming?" Taehyung's deep voice sounded from behind you, interrupting your thoughts and you quickly turned around, your long spinning around you beautifully. With a grin he approached you, glancing over the low neckline and long slit in the side. His long patterned waved lazily, as he approached you, the white linen shirt and black trainers really looking good together with it. The collection of necklaces moved as he walked, giving off a gentle clinking sound.

"You look breathtaking, Y/N." His hands slipped over the floral fabric, gently caressing your hip and waist. His eyes started to get a little darker, the expression on his face absent-minded, wandering over your long, wavy hair, flowing freely down your shoulders. "How about ... how about we just let the guys be and retreat to the bed...?" With a piercing look and a smirk, he pulled you closer, pressing his firm body on yours.