Daddy - The conference III

Chapter Text

A row of moans bubbled up to your throat and you pressed your head back to this hard chest behind you.

"Princess. Answer." The voice said again. Very dominant. Very demanding.

"Ah ... I ... yeah. I c-consent." You managed to press out, sweat already starting to cover your skin, your body shaking slightly.

"And do you consent in watching us, maybe pleasuring each other too?"

Holy shit. This was getting in a very intense direction. A direction you may had daydreamed about quite a lot in the last time. Especially since some of the boys were sexually very active and you could sometimes hear them, late in the night. More moans slipped from your lips, the roaming hands, lips, and fingertips still caressing every part of your burning body.

"I ... I do."

"Good." The person chuckled happily, his hand softly grabbing your face and turning it to your left side, making you open your eyes again. Jin looked at you with so much warmth and adoration, your legs got a bit wobbly. His tongue darted over his lips and he smiled relaxedly. "Though...since we only confessed yesterday and I want to take my time before I make love to you, so I will only watch, princess. And maybe have my fun with one of those cuties." He nodded to Namjoon and Taehyung with a grin. "Is this okay?"

You were in awe over his consideration, even when he was clearly aroused and based on his looks, ready to just bend you over and fuck you open.

"S-sure. However, you f-feel comfortable, Jinnie..." You blinked, trying not to be distracted by the others, still caressing, kissing, and groping your soft skin.

"Hmm..." He quickly leaned forward and stole a kiss from you, his plush lips only lingering some short moments on yours before he backed off, making you want so much more. "You look so beautiful, all aroused and ready for us, Y/N..." His voice slipped into a whisper, his hand softly driving over your face. "Look how your body reacted so naturally to our touches..." His eyes slipped down your body, with you following his burning gaze. And the sight was one to behold. Jimin was kneeling between your legs, softly pushing his small but firm body between them, his hands caressing over your bare legs, his lips peppering your thighs, hips, and stomach with feathery kisses, making sure he was always dangerously close to your panty line. Namjoon engulfed you from your right side, his left hand still massaging your plump ass, while his other hand was busy tracing after all the places Jimin left his fiery kisses. You felt his heart beat very fast and his hardening bulge press into your side. Lastly, you saw a pair of very long, slightly veiny hands decorated with some shimmering rings, wrapped around your body from behind, gently plucking your nipples and the lace fabric over them. The owner of those very pretty hands had his face buried in your neck, his teeth and lips gracing over your skin and triggering endless rows of shivers. This hot scene was underscored by little grunts, moans, and whispers, full of passion and longing.

"Hmm...baby...so soft..." Jimin mumbled between your legs, his mouth suddenly directly hovering over your wettening center. His words spilled effortlessly from his lips, followed by a warm stream of air, tingling over the little bundle of nerves. Teasing you and making you whimper slightly.

"Little, we are going to take care of you now, is this okay? Can you let yourself fall for us?" Namjoons slightly raspy voice sounded into your ear, his lips nibbling gently on your earlobe, his left hand driving up your spine, right between you and Taehyungs body.

"I..." You smiled, one of your hands reaching over your head to sink into a mop of wavy, thick hair, the other patting the soft strands of the busy blonde, kneeling in front of you. "I ... I can, Joon. I ... hm ... I trust you." You turned your head and locked eyes with the grey-haired man. "And I want to. So fucking much." You leaned forward and touched his lips with yours, sinking into a sweet kiss, trying to show him your seriousness. When you backed off, there was so much love and gentleness in his face, your heart overflew with emotions. "So, take good care of me, okay? "