Our home (future)

"Oh, I love the view from up here!" Your excited voice sounded through the huge room and down to the two men, currently grinning very widely while looking up to you, the bubbly blonde woman, leaning on the wood and glass railing of the open gallery. "This would be a perfect place for some lounge chairs and a coffee table, don't you think?" With a happy giggle, you whirled around and spread your arms, showing them the places you referred to.

"Sure baby. Whatever you want." The taller one said calmly, his eyes sparkling with joy, seeing his wife that happy.

"Oh, you just love to spoil her, don't you, Joon?" The other whispered with an amused smirk, gaining himself a playful nudge in his shoulder and a bright giggle from upstairs.

"I hear you Tae-bear and it is true." You leaned back on the railing, your long, blonde hair falling around your face and gently sawing with your motions, your eyes beaming brightly. "My Joon loves to spoil me and surely will spoil the little bean to all our annoyance when it is here!"

Taehyung started to laugh really loud, throwing his long hand over his mouth and glancing amused over to his boyfriend. "You don't know how true you are, love. Joon already bought a huge amount of tiny, little clot- -"

"Shut up Tae!" The panicked man beside him hissed quietly.

"Oh, does your wife not know about your obsession?" He wiggled with his eyebrows and threw him his best boxy smile.

"I...Uhm..." Namjoon mumbled while blushing furiously.

"Oh, darling, don't worry. I do know about this." With a grin, you winked cheekily at both of them. "I stumbled over this little treasure chest of yours while cleaning some weeks ago. Love it, but I do think bean is propped up for the first few years now."

The amusement in your mind grew, as you watched the reactions from both of them to your words. Namjoon just stared at you for a long second, then he turned around and walked in the direction of the studios and future gym, leaving a giggling Taehyung behind.

"Oh, babe. I think he is really embarrassed. You teased him too much."

"What?! I wasn't the one to start!" With mock indignation you gasped and straightened up, just to fall into bright laughter some moments after.

"Anyway." He ruffled his long, dark hair and straightened the creases in his, looking around with a smile, his eyes wandering over the empty, unfinished room slowly. "This looks very good, don't you think?" He reached out to the thin wooden poles, creating a division between the living area and dining area. "I like that they used regional and recycled wood."

"Yeah. Me too." Satisfied you looked over the large living area and smiled. You almost could picture the finished house and all the beautiful furniture, that would go there. The enormous couch, fitted for all the boys, you, and future new family members. The big wooden, extendable dining table and the matching vintage chairs, propped with cozy, velvet cushions. The cozy fireplace, waiting for cold winter nights and extensive cuddle sessions in front of it. And all the beautiful art, the boys had collected over the years, hung up on the high walls.

"Hey Y/N. Wait there. I will catch Namjoon and then let's talk about the bedroom situation. The construction workers needed some more information where to put electricity and what colors the bathrooms should be tiled with." Taehuyng called out, already heading in the direction Namjoon disappeared before.

"Yeah. Sure. I wait here." You waved at him, happy about the little air kiss he threw you, and watched him walk down the big hallway, out of your sight. For some moments you just stared out of the large glass wall, pulling along the whole backside of the room. The warm August sun was standing on its highest point of the day, beaming into the room and painting it in the most beautiful shades of yellow and white. Luckily someone thought of shading them so that it wasn't hot like a greenhouse in here. And the view from up here was breathtaking. Looking down on the spacious terrace with pool, the sprawling meadow running down a gentle hill, the foundation for the fire pit and open kitchen area, and in the distance even the small lake and the spot for Yoongis camper.