Note from author: I am taking a small break.

Hello, my lovely readers.

As you may have noticed, I haven't uploaded a new chapter for quite some time now and I am very sorry.

My life took a rather unexpected turn and I am now facing the challenge, of searching for a new home for me now. To live on my own for the first time in 10 years. I am okay and there is no doubt, that I will find something sooner or later. But the search for it does require a good portion of my mind to be totally focused on that, so I am not in the right mindset to continue writing. But, fear not, I definitely will continue. I have started to write the next chapter and I have mapped out so many ideas for the storyline. We will continue this journey soon. But ... I just don't know exactly when. But one thing I know is, that now, being on my own, I will have much more time to write when I settled in somewhere. So many great things for this fic will come. Promise!

And so that you don't have nothing with this update, here is a little sneak peek of the next chapter aka. what I have written so far ❤️

I hope you are all well and I hope you understand the circumstances.
I miss you. And I miss writing my story.
But now I have to take some time for myself.

See you soon!
Your author, Anto 💜

"Hm, babe. This was delicious." With a satisfied smile, you leaned back and patted your round belly softly, bulging up under the white linen tablecloth.

"Good to hear, princess." The man with the pink hair put up in this cute, messy bun gave you a happy glance while picking up the dirty dishes alongside his boyfriend. The huge wooden table was scattered with half-eaten food, empty glasses, and some colorful stains here and there. Dinner time in the Bangtan household was a bit chaotic and messy most of the time. The twins Fay and Mari always end up in a quarrel over one particular food item, his dad trying to softly argue with them that fighting was bad, but to no avail. They got their quirky temperament from him, so it was almost funny to watch the three of them involved in a lively discussion. Especially since the two girls somehow picked up their dad's trademark "Tata mic face" and often use it to their advantage in those moments.

And then there were the little kids, like Min-Joon or Nari. Nari was already the most hyperactive one, probably coming from the fact that her two dads spoiled her to the brim and when you didn't watch, stuffed her full with sweets and treats. They had a much too soft spot for their little girl and you always had to scold them for their inconsistency.
Min-Joon was the youngest of the bunch, born into this family one and a half years ago. He was a true charmer, much like his dad. And his two sisters, well ... more the whole family, adored him. But Jin was especially fond of the little man with thick, dark, wavy hair, faint freckles, and mesmerizing dark orbs. He spent so much time with the son of his boyfriend, sometimes you had to remind him, that his own son and daughter, want some attention too. But not that he didn't love them. No. He was a great dad. Always up for a fun activity or cooking together with his kids. But Min-Joon and Jin. They somehow had this special bond, even his real father was envious of sometimes.

"Hm, little. Where are you?" You felt two large hands, gently massage your neck and you groaned loudly, leaning back into the touch.

"Thinking about the family. As always." You chuckled, glancing up to your husband and his warmly sparkling eyes. His short, jet-black hair was a bit messy since he was in charge of Nari at this dinner and she had particular big fun reaching up to her uncle's hair and ruffling through it.