Really pretty

As you walked into the small coffee shop in one of the quieter areas of Seoul, you could hear the laughter and loud chatter of the boys from afar. You were a little bit nervous but excited as you approached the counter and the expectantly looking cashier. The shop was oddly empty. Yes, the area wasn't so popular, but the shop was very cute and usually, one or two people would sit in something like this.

"Hello." You bowed slightly and smiled. "I belong to the noisy bunch of guys in the back." You waved in the direction of the noise. You grinned, as they laughed especially loud in this moment. You wondered what they talked about.

"Ah yes. They informed me about their guest." The woman behind the counter smiled warmly. "They visit me quite often and because of their status, they always rent out the place. So it is quite a good business." She grinned back and implied with a gesture, that you could follow her.

You liked the interior of the shop. Very clean, modest, and with the magic of old, wooden furniture. Mixed with the colorful pottery, standing on the tables and the vintage posters on the walls, it was a hidden gem. The cozy feeling created by velvet pillows and quiet chillhop music relaxed you in an instant. You followed the young woman to the other end of the shop. The shop was really long, so you couldn't make out the whole dimensions just from the entrance.
In the back was a bigger room with spacious windows, facing a beautiful small patio, cluttered with plants, wooden seatings, and some cats, laying in the sun. The cozy brick walls of the room and the framed windows gave it an almost industrial look. But a dozen pictures, plants, and posters on the wall broke off any coldness.
The boys were seated around a low, wooden table, sitting on big pillows, scattered around the room. On the table were the most delicious-looking snacks, pastries, and cookies you had ever seen. Beautiful crafted cups and teapots stood alongside colorful vases with fresh flowers sitting in them. The windows were open, letting in the fresh spring breeze and surrounding you with the calming sounds of the purring cats, the rustling of the patio plants, and the muffled sounds of the busy Seoul streets. It was paradise and reminded you of the small galleries and farm shops in your country.

As you entered the room, the lively conversation stopped for a moment and seven pairs of eyes turned to the woman you were following.

"Your guest arrived." She said with a warm voice, bowed, and turned around, to walk out of the room. And there you stood, seven boys, looking at you. Some with a friendly face, some more curious, some unreadable.

"Hey, guys." You smiled brightly and waved at them. "It is so nice to meet you!"

One moment of silence. And then hell broke loose. Most of them immediately jumped up from their pillows and started to approach you. They started to talk, all mixed up. You only could make out single phrases.

"Nice to see you..."

"There you are..."

"Finally!"

"Really pretty..."

Wait, what? What was the last one? You were currently in the process, chasing that thought, as the first body crashed into you. A small, but very firm body.

"Y/N! Finally, we get to meet!" Your senses came back to reality and you started to recognize the man, currently hugging the shit out of you.

"Jimin." You laughed as you hugged the small man back. "You...you are gonna hug me to death!" You chuckled into his hair, as he was almost half a head smaller than you.

"Save a piece for us, Chimmy!" The voice that haunted you in your dreams scolded behind the turbulent dark-haired man.

"Yeah yeah." Jimin surrendered, as he took a step back, and loosened his arms around you. He turned his head to the voice. "Jealous Tae?"