Can I ask you something? - Dorm I

You stood before a large building in one of the most luxurious apartment areas of Seoul. To get access to this part of the site, you needed to go through an extensive security check and several code-locked gates. But you did understand. After all, the boys were the most popular persons on the planet at the moment. But you had to say, the picture of one of the security guards carefully checking your bags of food was very funny. Searchingly holding oranges in his hands, looking through bags of noodles. But you did manage to get through and were now standing in front of a large, wooden door, probably leading up to the boy's dorm.

You pressed the doorbell and a pleasant melody sounded through the building. Suddenly you could hear excited chatter and quick steps approaching the door. Within a second, the door was torn open and your two favorite persons stood in front of you. Jimin practically threw himself in your arms. You didn't see them for over two weeks, your schedules just didn't match. And talking or texting just wasn't enough sometimes. So, your body was instantly on fire, as your Jimin's soft hands touched your back, his slim frame pressed onto your curvy one.

"Jagiya, I have missed you so so much..." He carefully caressed your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"Yeah love. It was almost unbearable, not seeing you." Taehyung leaned over Jimin and placed a loving kiss on your forehead.

"It was unfair that Jin got to see you before we could. And he had a lunch date with you..." Jimin said while turning his face into a cute pout. You placed your hands on his plush cheeks, squishing them softly.

"Oh, Jimin. Don't look at me like that." You gave him a gentle peck on the lips and smiled. "It was a coincidence I met him, so no hard feelings okay. The next time our schedules match I invite you out to lunch, okay?"

His face softened and he grinned at you. And then you realized: He played you. Getting exactly what he wanted. Behind him, Taehyung shook his head scoldingly.

"Yah, baby. Don't play our girlfriend like that." He gave him a playful slap on the head and Jimin scratched his neck sheepishly.

Wait, did he say girlfriend? But before you could ask the burning question, another person ran down the stairs, leading to the entrance of the dorm.

"Y/N!" Hoseok approached you with a beaming smile, blinding you as always. He shoved Jimin to the side and pulled you into a warm hug.

"Hobi!" You wrapped your arms around him, burying your nose in his soft, red shirt. "I have missed your cheerful ass!" You laughed, as he squeezed you tighter.

"And I have missed your sassy tongue, Y/N!" He said as he let go of you. With a wide grin, he checked you out. "You're really trying to take away my title as the most fashionable one, hm?"

"Who said you have a taste for fashion after all?" A wry voice sounded down the stairs. You looked up and spotted a grinning Yoongi, leaning on the handrail.

"Yah! Yoongs. That was not very nice!" Hoseok crossed his arms and looked at the small man playfully.

"But Hobi has a point. Y/N..." Jimin said while leaning on Taehyung's shoulder. "You look very good in this outfit."

You blushed, liking the kind compliment from your .... boyfriend? Since you would be doing some cooking, you wanted to wear something casual. You settled on a very cozy sports crop top, layered with a soft flannel shirt and some worn-out denim. Your hair was loosely spun around an old hairpin and tucked on top of your head, only leaving out some strands in the front. You usually wore contacts, but today you settled for your pair of gold-framed glasses. You barely wore any makeup, just some nude eyeshadow, and black mascara.