22:00

O M N I S C I E N T

Amun looked down at his stunning girlfriend's naked body and was a mixture of aroused and dazed. He could barely contain himself as she writhed under his fingers. It had been a long month, but he was finally getting through to her again. He had made it up to her, now she lay beneath him begging for his touch. Just as he liked her to be.

"Babyy. . ." Sarye spoke at an almost-whispered level. She was tired of his teasing. He had been all night. In the car, at dinner, at the bar, and now in their bedroom. He led her to the shower as he slowly stripped her body of her skin tight dress, and then her undergarments.

He'd take her right there but they had to wash off whatever might have clung onto them while they were out.

Even in the shower as they washed one another's bodies, he teased her even more. She didn't dare go against his words. She didn't like too. His dominance is what she loved about him.

Now she lays, rubbed down and soaking. Amin's fingers slowly ran up and down her legs, careful not to part them as of yet.

He made her hold them together and Sarye was shaking at how difficult it was becoming.

"Open up for me baby." He uttered and that's all it took.

The arousal was evident and could be confirmed by the glistening inner thighs of both legs.

She had been this wet before but the look she was giving him was even more sexy than usual. Those drinks were sinking in. Good thing Amun made sure to have a driver because neither of them could pass as the d.d. The dark shade and sound proof partition acted as a barrier to the heated things that happened behind it.

Her perky breasts looked beautiful and supple while her nipples begged for attention.

She was more than ready, willing, and wanting! Amun snapped out of another unprovoked dazed and began to stroke her sparking inner thighs. Her sweet moans were music to his ears. How could someone be so sexy, yet shy? Freaky but had an unspoken innocence about her. Longing but subtle? He had never seen something so ethereal.

As he got closer and closer to her weeping pussy, her breathing got heavier. He loved the affect he had on her body. He received a similar reaction when he ran his finger down her neck, his lips followed shortly after, and his tongue made an appearance last.

He inched his fingers up her pussy, passing the opening of this lips and circling the clit instead.

He had to give her a break some time.

"You just know my body baby. It's so sexy to me. . ." Her voice trailed off as rapid breathing followed suit.

"What you want me to do baby?"

"Baby put it in me. I wish it was your dick already but you playing and I need something." She said frustratedly.

"That's all you had to say baby." He replied slowly inserting his finger. She throbbed as he entered her. If felt like he could feel her heart beating through her pussy.

"Ooohh". She quivered. This felt different. His hands and fingers are big but she thought she had gotten used to it at this point. It's been years now but it feels even more intense. He stroked slowly. In and out. Switching the pace ever so slightly. He didn't want her to cum just yet and he knew she was on the verge.

He wanted her cum on his dick where it belonged. He had already put already in it's second home; his mouth.

He loved the taste of her. Everything about her to be truthful. It was odd experiencing this much love and sheer pull towards a person.

Adding another finger, his other hand circled her inner thigh. He used his thumb to stroke it a little. It's like the smallest thing he does turns her on beyond what she imagined possible.

Her eyes were closed. Nobody ever made her body feel this way. Like she was transcending.

Suddenly it stopped. Sarye breathed another sigh of annoyance before opening here eyes to see that something much bigger was replacing his fingers.

As his slid in the trust they felt for one another flashed in their minds. It's huge to them both to trust someone to be fucking raw. Didn't matter how many times they did it, they never once forgot about the amount of trust that goes into that.

His arousal began to grow even more as he slid deeper into her. It was as if he was growing harder by the second.

Sarye opened her mouth but not a sound came out. It was as if they were stuck in her throat.

"Ooh" was the only thing she could muster out. Her arms held his body tight as her legs loosened around his waist, causing him to sink even deeper.

The feeling was almost indescribable.

It felt like their souls were intertwining.

"I love you baby." Amun expressed, a breathy moan following the deceleration.

"I love you too. Fuck baby just like that please. Just like that." Sarye rebuttals.

She didn't know that it was possible to feel this good.

"Shit I'm gone marry you girl. I swear. Baby I want you to have my baby. You gon' have my baby? Huh?"

He asked pounding into her. She would have agreed to almost anything. Especially if she was on the verge of cumming like she was right now.

"Fuck yes baby. I'm gonna have your baby. I'll have all you babies!" She bellowed.

His hands grabbed onto her waist, slamming her pelvis against his. He wanted to be as deep as he could be. She felt like he was in her stomach how deep he was right now.

Running his hands from her waist to her thighs, lighting them and placing her legs tightly around his waist as he ascended downward to steal a kiss.

His strokes were much more sensual and slow. He alternated between that slower tempo and a fast pace.

And that is how he continued to fuck her all night until every drop of cum had spilled from out of her and onto the bed.

—-

Sarye rubbed Amun's chest, halfway asleep and fully exhausted. She never felt so sore but so good simultaneously.

"Babe. Do you really want to marry me and give me some babies?" Sarye slurred?

"Of course baby. But that wasn't an official ask. I would never play you like that. You'll know when I'm officially asking. I have to make it special for you."

"Aww babe I can't wait for that and I truly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Amun Jones." Sarye said, snuggling up to his chest and closing her eyes.

"And I love you baby girl. More than you could ever imagine." Amun replied, caressing her face before drifting to sleep as well.

Chileeeee, not it's been a two whole years. 🥴

I swear I will finish this book. Hopefully this year y'all. I started writing this when I was 17 and now I'm 22. 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

See y'all in the next one!

PUB: 01/24/2022
Lexi 💓