9:0

S A R Y E

"Man watch out." Amun said annoyed. I kept flicking his nose as he was texting someone. They really had his attention and it was annoying me. I hate when you're chilling with someone and they're not even paying you mind. Like I could've stayed by myself then.

It had been two weeks since our talk and we've been talking almost everday. He's become a great friend.

"Rye you mad irritating you know that?" He said placing his phone on my bed. I was supposed to be helping him study for his Psych test on Sigmund Freud and he was playing around.

"Who you texting anyway? It's getting on my nerves." I said seriously. I had so many other things I could've done, but I was helping him. He could at least be considerate.

"Why you worried? I don't be checkin' you on them niggas you be entertaining..but if you must know I'm talking to a girl named Mecca. You'on know her."

"Boy please. You stole my phone the other day and tried to go through it but you didn't know my code. Then yesterday your rude ass gon' take my phone when I was texting Ario and tell him don't text me when I'm with my bestfriend even though Zella was not around." I stale faced him. He was trying to act brand new.

"Word? That's not what was said on May 12, 2007 but I digress." He spoke smirking.

"Chile she just want your goodies anyway." I said mushing his face.

"And them niggas want yours yet it ain't stopping you so what you saying?" He looked at me upside my head.

"Whatever. You have to study. Where was Sigmund Freud born?"

"Missouri?"

"Amun. I'm not about to play with you." I said shifting my spot in the bed.

"I'm kidding jit. Don't get your panties in a bunch. He was born in Příbor, Czech Republic."

"The difference between the pronunciation and the spelling gets me every time. Where did he die?"

"I don't wanna study anymore. I just wanna chill."

"But Amun-."

"But nothing. Put the book down. I know my stuff, I'm good. Put on a movie or sum'."

"Alright but if you fail, that's on you."

"Yeah yeah. Forget the movie. Let's watch power."

"Ugh I wish Angela would die already."

"Yeah. She a lil thot, but I'll smash ain' gon' lie." He chuckled. I smacked him with in the head with a pillow and rolled my eyes.

"You're a pig." I gave him the stank eye before going on On Demand and choosing the first episode of the season.

I slid into the bed in front of him, getting comfortable.

"Yo you stay hoggin' the cover."

"And you stay putting your long ass giant leg on me. Nigga scoot over." I countered pushing his leg off of me.

"Girl you love me on you. Don't think I didn't feel you pushing your butt into me last night. Think you slick."

"You're such a liar. Shut up the show already started."

"Lil' girl I'll shut up when I feel like it."

"Now I feel like it." He said after a few seconds passed.

"You're so annoying." I looked back at his boyish smile and flicked him off.

"Oww ow let my hand go." I cried.

"Next time I'll break it." He said letting it go. I rubbed my hand and hissed. I can't stand this heavy handed fuck.

"Don't ever touch me with those lion paws you call hands never again. I should slap the hell out of you."

"Stop being so sensitive." He pinched my cheek.

"Stop pinching my cheeks. You know I hate that."

"I know that's why I did it. You coming to the first game of the playoffs?"

"It's Saturday right? I already promised Ario I would hang out with him."

"Well cancel. I'm more important." He stated arrogantly.

"No I already canceled twice. That wouldn't be right."

"Well. You know what they say, "Three times a charm." He'll be aight."

"No. I'll make the second one though."

"Yeah alright." I noticed the drastic shift in his mood.

"Are you really upset? I already had plans, but you want me to cancel. No. Not gonna happen."

"But I told you days ago and I talked about how important this was to me and you actin' like you can't be there for me." He sneered.

"This wasn't purposeful Amun. We scheduled this last week. I can't just cancel on him." I elucidated

"Yeah whatever. I'mma head out." He spoke climbing over me. I couldn't believe him. It wasn't that serious. I was missing one game.

"You're really mad?" I asked. He ignored me and continued to put on his shoes. He was being so extra.

He grabbed his things and left out before slamming the door. Again I can't stand that heavy handed fuck. He took my door off the hinges.

I sighed and plopped my head onto the pillow. We hadn't been friends long and we're already fighting. It's his fault.

Who is wrong here?

PUB:8/23/2016

-Lexi💓