20:00

Weeks later..

S A R Y E

"I love these. You really captured my vision." I exclaimed excitedly to the photographer.

I had been in the gym constantly toning up my body just to feel even an ounce more of confidence in myself. Throughout this journey I have learned the importance of mental health above all else. Of course I want to look my best, but people don't realize how much our mentality can dictate how we handle things. And losing weight requires mental strength just as much as physical.

Even having the motivation to do anything active takes mental strength.
There's more work to do but I think I look beautiful in the photos. I loved admiring my hard work.

"It's all you honestly

"It's all you honestly. It's easy to make someone who is already gorgeous look good." He responded with a smile.

I blushed at the comment. He was definitely flirting but I was only complementing his work. I didn't want to give him any ideas. I like to keep things professional. I don't care for the extra.

"Wow thanks. It was great shooting with you. I appreciate you helping me bring my vision into life." I said as we began the retreat back to our cars.

"The pleasure is all mine." He replied. We said our goodbyes and header to our separate destinations.

A M U N

I was currently at a dinner with some of the potential recruits for the new and improved Miami heat team. Sarye was supposed to accompany me but she already had prior engagements with Zella.

The atmosphere and the people were cool, but I just wanted to be home at this point.

"Nah she is bad bruh." One of the guys stated prompting a few others to nod in agreement. They were all looking at his phone to find out who he was talking about. I, on the other hand, was not interested. Not even in the slightest.

"Dawg Amun you have to see this. Like damn. If this was my girl she wouldn't be out here on the internet looking this good."

I still wasn't convinced. That was until he shoved the phone into my face and I got to see what all the fuss was about.

 That was until he shoved the phone into my face and I got to see what all the fuss was about