15:00

J A R A N I

"Whatever I don't care." Zella said.

"Fuck you call me here if you just gon' argue with me? Dumb ass."

"If you don't wanna be here you can go. I'm not stopping you."

Without responding, I grabbed my watch off the table and put on my shoes. I didn't give a fuck right now.

"So you just gon' leave?"

"Yep."

"So damn stupid. You can go."

"Bet." I walked towards the door where she was already standing with it open crying.

I stopped and front of her grabbing her face and turning it in my direction.

"Fuck wrong wit'chu?"

"Nothing." She snarled trying to get out of my tight grip.

"I'm not asking you again."

"My mom is sick and I can't afford to move her up here closer with me, so in order to be there for her I have to transfer schools. I don't know what to do. I'm really stressed about it."

"I'll handle it."

"No I don-."

"It's done. Whatever you need baby, I'm here just tell me. And fix yo' fucking attitude too. You be stagein'."

"I know bae I'm sorry you forgive me?" She asked pouting and puckering her lips.

I kissed her a couple of times and led her back into the dorm. Her crazy ass.

Later that day..

We ended up watching some bullshit show she likes and falling asleep. I was just waking up and Zella was still dead to the world. I had some shit to do so I shook her awake to tell her I was leaving.

"I got some shit to take care of I'm about to go."

"Okay are you coming back?"

"I wasn't planning on it but alright."

"Baby can you get me some food from Derry's pretty please?" She asked batting her lashes. So damn gorgeous.

"Man Zella what you want?" I smacked my teeth. She always taking me out of my way.

"Well if you're gonna have an attitude, then forget it."

"Then fuck it. Be hungry." I said sliding off of the bed. I wasn't about to go back in forth.

"Such an asshole. I want salmon patties, grits, and eggs. And can you get me a sweet tea to drink please?"

"Aight that's all?"

"No can you also get me some Chips Ahoy cookies? The soft chewy ones I like?"

"Mhm ya' done?"

"Yes thank you honey bun. I love you." She said grabbing the back of my head pulling me down to her level to peck my lips repeatedly.

"You're welcome baby witcha corny ass names. I love you too girl."

I kissed her gently a few times more before I left the apartment, and headed to my destination.

**********

"What's up man. You're moving again?" My realtor James said.

"Nah man. I'm looking for a spot for my lady's mother. Something nice and spacious."

"Okay. What are you looking for? An apartment, townhouse, house?"

"I think a house would be good."

"Alright. One or two stories? Bathrooms? Rooms? Amenities?"

"I think three bedrooms should be cool and the same amount of bathrooms. It's Floorda(Literally how the people I know pronounce it lol.)so a pool is something she needs to have. She is sick so let me see a couple of one story houses."

"I actually have the prefect house in mind."

He showed me the picture and a virtual tour of the place. It was nice and up to my standards, I just hoped it'll be up to her and her Ol' girl's.

******

"Bae you up?" I yelled walking into her and Sarye's apartment. Sarye was rarely here anymore, she was almost always at Amun's.

I walked into her room and saw that she was all sprawled out in the bed. My baby was knocked out.

"Bae, bae get up." I said shaking her shoulder.

She moaned turning her head before she finally sat up. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time, her face turning into a scowl in the process.

"Really Jay? You come back four hours later? I'm not even hungry no damn more. Where were you?"

"Aye chill with all that fussin'. Here." I said handing her her plate.

"I don't want shit until you tell me where you were. What kind of business you handling that you need to be gone for four hours? I swear to God if you back in that drug shit I'm-."

"You what? Shut the fuck up sometime and chill. I wanted to surprise you but you always on some other shit." I threw the keys and the lease toward her and went into the bathroom to go use it.

When I came out she was on the bed crying with her hand over her mouth looking at the lease.

"Babe I'm s-."

"Nah man you always sorry. You need to think and stop acting like a nut. Shit really starting to piss me off."

"No I really apologize Jarani. I can't believe you did this for me, for my mother. I appreciate this so much baby and when I have the means to I will pay you back. I swear."

"You still ain't off the hook, but you're welcome baby. And you ain't paying shit back. Anything you need don't hesitate to ask. Money, shoes, clothes, jewels, you name itttt."

She laughed getting up and engulfing me in a hug. I swear she is my life.

Floorda-Florida

Stagein'-Tripping

Ol' girl-Mother

Short and sweet.

PUB:12/18/16

-Lexi💓

Happy early Holidays babes. :)💞💞