8:0

S A R Y E

Months later...

"So I told that her that if she wasn't on top or below this body, don't fucking worry about it. Period. " My friend Zella said. She had been going on about her argument with some girl in her social economics class. I was cracking up. It has been months since the date thing and I haven't really spoken to him since. I tried to apologize multiple times, but he just blew me off, so I let it go.

I acknowledged what I did was wrong, but people act like I was just supposed to go cold turkey immediately. It's not that easy at all. I have an ADDICTION. An addiction is not something minuscule or something you could just throw away. It's a dependence and reliance on something and it is often life altering.

Cocaine was there when I had nobody on the streets for almost four years. Giving it up is proving to be the hardest experience of my life. I've been clean for two months straight with no slip ups and I'm so proud of myself. When I have urges I either go to the gym or drown myself in my work. I've also been consistent going to church and putting God at the center of my life. It has helped immensely.

During the passing months, I have been able to get to obtain my highschool diploma and have been accepted into FIU for computer engineering.

I want to revolutionize the science and technological world.

I recently thought of an idea while I was talking to Zella and my phone went dead. I was telling her how I wish I could have some of her battery because her phone was fully charged. That led me to think of creating and app where you could lend a percentage of your battery to another phone by just tapping them against eachother. (My real idea don't steal.)

To lend battery to someone, two people tap their phones together. The person lending the battery will get to choose how much to give and pick the percentage to give. The other person will except and the deed is done.

I shared my idea with everyone and got a great response. Mahogany and Nas loved the idea and wanted to invest in the project, so I've been working on that for about two months now.

I actually met Zella on my way to my computer class and l later learned that we would be sharing a dorm. She's been my main apple snapple ever since.

"She really tried to come for me. Ugh. Can't stand her flat face ass."

"Anywhooo I saw your dude today." She commented smirking. Ever since I told her about the situation, she's been pushing this fake fantasy relationship. I do not like him.

"He's not my dude my goodness. You need to let it go."

"Nah trick. You need to let go and let Amun. See what I did there?" She asked rolling. So stale.

"No, but since you wanna talk about me, when you gon' stop playing and let Bryden get up in them guts?"

"Girl bye. I told him I'm not even going down that road with him because he's a Kappa and a hoe."

"Chile you right. Can't argue there." I laughed. "Let's go get something to eat though. I missed lunch."

She nodded agreeing, and I began gathering the components of my research paper on Microsoft and putting them into my folder.