10:0

S A R Y E

"Iphones are better than any android you can name." Ario boasted. I never understood why people like Iphones so much, and now that I've used them, I understand why I dislike them so much. He and I are currently at a local coffee shop just of campus having the new-age debate.

"My phone is way better." I stated holding up my gold Samsung galaxy note 7 edge.

"Our camera is ten times better."

"Oh really? Let's take a pic of him pouring the coffee."

We both took pics one after the other in the low light of the coffee house.

We compared the photos side by side.

"Okay you got that

"Okay you got that. But at least we can air drop. Get pics, documents, and more quick as hell."

"That's true, but with the S7 you can transfer images, music, and whatever else you want by turning the back to back against eachother. Downloads instantly."

"We got facetime boom."

"True, but we got video call to soo..."

"We got Siri y'all got....Sara."

I burst out laughing.

"Our Charges are stronger and our battery lasts longer. We have wirless charging, our display is nicer and cleaner, and we can have memory cards so our video and photos don't mysteriously go missing. Your memory depends on the phone you're buying and essentially how much you are willing to pay, while we determine our own. We can put in a memory card with a maxium of 200GB plus the additional 32 or 64 it comes with. Plus it's waterproof. Drop your iPhone in the water and there's a slim chance it will survive. Happened to Amun last week. We can open our phone with our eyes. Yall just got retina recognition. Lastly, you have to pay for almost everything with apple. I just want to steal my music in peace, I don't wanna go through a whole process."

"Damn girl what you been studying this shit or what?" He stated with a chuckle.

I giggled in response. "Sort of. Everyone was trying to force me to get an Iphone so I did research and I like this one much better. If I'm gonna drop eight hundred on a phone, it better be a good one. I don't feed into hype."

"Iphones are still better, but whatever floats your boat baby girl." We looked at each other and burst out laughing. After a while the laughing died down and he just stared at me making me slightly uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked anxiously. This boy was giving me anxiety.

"My bad ma, you're just so gorgeous." I blushed and looked away. I was smiling so hard that my cheeks were starting to hurt.