18:00

S A R Y E

"Man come here and stop playing with me." Amun said yanking me by the top of my jeans.

We were currently at the mall spending a little more time together before he left for training camp

We were currently at the mall spending a little more time together before he left for training camp. I would have to wait a whole three months before I was able to see my baby again.

"I'm not babe. This is the last store, I promise." I replied pulling him into Journeys. I had been meaning to go pick up a few more pairs of vans anyway and this was the perfect time to do it. I had gotten my first check from Samsung and the amount of zeros on it was astonishing. More money than I had ever seen. That being said, I decided to splurge a little bit. At least I thought I would splurge, Amun big head ass refused to let me pay for anything.

"You said that ten stores ago. I'm tired bae." He sighed putting his head in the nape of my neck. I ignored him, taking a look at a pair of white vans on the self, deciding whether I should get the style for women or men. It's funny that he's all of sudden tired now, but was full of energy when I asked him to help me pick out undergarments in Victoria's Secret. MEN.

Grabbing the men's style, I walked to the bench and grabbed a new pair of socks provided to try them on.

"Baby which one's should I get? The white ones, or the black and white ones?" I asked stretching my leg, showing off both shoes on each foot.

"Get the whole rack, I don't care. I'm ready to hit it." He answered scrolling through his phone.

"You're so damn annoying." I mushed his head, taking both boxes and proceeding to the check out and quickly slipping the cash year my card before Amun could.

The cashier rung my stuff up and handed me the bag along with my receipt.

"Ha." I teased sticking my tongue out. I was happy that I had finally been able to pay for something.

He grabbed my jaw firmly, connecting his lips with mine and slowly slipping his tongue into my mouth. He sucked on my tongue, gripping my ass with his giant hands. I let out a moan, wrapping my arms around his neck, forgetting we were in a public place.

"Ha that." He chuckled grasping my hips. I blushed in embarrassment seeing a few people in the store staring straight at me.

I hid my head in his chest while he laughed at my misery. Taking my bags, I exited the store with him in behind me.

"Gimme the bags." I handed him the bags and grabbed his other hand.

"Baby I'm hungry." It was going on three o'clock and we had been here since ten. My stomach was touching my back at this point.