11:0

S A R Y E

"This dumbass keep blowin' up my damn phone. Been done block her stupid ass and she ain't gon' know what hit her."

I gasped holding my hand over my chest.

"Wow Amun. I've never heard you call a girl out of her name before."

"This is not a girl, a woman, or anything of the sort. I tried to be nice to her but she pushing me to the fucking limit. Shit mad irritating."

"What happened?" I asked, genuinely insterested.

"We had a horrible ass break up. Were were together for a year and shit was going well, I decided to that I wanted to take things to the next level. Of course we had engaged in oral plenty of times before, but we never had sex. So I was leaving for basketball practice, and instead of waiting for me at my crib, she went home and her phone chimed signaling that she had left it. So long story short I picked it up and unlocked her phone just to see if it were anyone important or if there was an emergency. It turned at to be some bum ass dude Lewis from my team was fucking her. I beat his ass and it go out resulting in me not playing in the playoffs and getting the ring I rightfully deserve. Now I hate that hoe and I can't even stand to hear her name."

"Damn. Well she's stupid for cheating on someone like you. Like she most definitely is a nut."

"Someone like me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Someone who is virtually perfect. I'm not saying I like him so the hype people calm down. I just think he's a good guy.

"S-someone who is....nice?" I said in more of a question.

He chuckled. "Thanks. And she had the nerve to be say it was because she "had needs." That girl ain't never hurt for an orgasm fucking with me. She had plenty. Needs..hell I had them too! But is it really bad to want to save yourself for someone you love? Women out here love to complain about "No good niggas" but do a nigga wrong when he good to her. My bad if I actually want that anticipation and excitement to want to make shit memorable. Then when they get fucked and dogged out, they come running back to men like me."

"So why is she all of a sudden hitting you up now?"

"She calls her self catching a fit because she texted me that she missed me and I responded that I don't blame her, now she mad. She was goin' off under my picture of Mecca and I on Instagram."

"You're childish for that text and all you can talk about is Mecca now. When can I meet her?"

"This weekend for Sunday dinner. You bring Arnold too. I already told mama." He smirked.

I slapped the back of his head. "First you know his name. You him before I did. Second, why would you do that? I don't even no if Ario is busy. That was stupid as fuck of you."

"Chill out ma been wanting to meet him so I said you would invite him. You stay overreacting."

"But I don't even know if he has plans. You always getting on my nerves. Get out." I stated pointing towards the door.

"You really kicking me out?" He scoffed.

"Absolutely. Buh bye." I opened the door waiting for him to exit.

"Oh alright. With your mad ass." He said before going out of the door.

"Whatever." I yelled slamming the door for effect. He can be so inconsiderate some times.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Girl stir them taters like you mean it. Limp ass arm. Move out way." Ms. Mahogany who making me to refer to her as mama now said pushing me aside.

I gladly walked down the hall to a guest room and plopped onto the bed. Amun hasn't spoken to me since our little spat, but I personally didn't mind. It was the fact that our moms were trying to force us to talk was the annoying part. Plus I was as sick as a dog and all I wanted was to sleep at the moment.

"Sarye. Girl get your ass up. People are starting to arrive and your little boy toy just stepped in. Go say hi." Mahogany pushed me towards the living room where everyone had gathered.

"Good evening gorgeous." Ario said walking towards me. He looked absolutely delicious right now and I'm sure I was drooling. I stared at his face pensively not even paying attention to someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned to see Amun and Mecca I'm guessing. She was fucking gorgeous..Like make you do a double take kinda pretty.

"This is-."

"Mecca." Ario said interrupting Amun starstruck.

"Ario? Ario Conrad?"

They know eachother?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What are the fucking odds bro? Like they gotta be one in a billion. The one time I actually start to like someone, they're in love with someone else. I can't." I said to Amun as we looked over at Ario and Mecca making googly eyes at one another.

Amun wanted to kick them out but it would be rude.

So the back story on them is apparently they were together in Jamaica before he moved to the states for college. The break up was not bad, but they just thought a long distance relationship would not work. I guess seeing each other caused their feelings to resurface. This shit was insane.

"I feel like I'm in a fucking movie. Ya' boy can't win. How bruh?" He stated slumping his shoulders.

"Same Amun. Same."

Short and sweet. Expect another update in a few days..

PUB:9/1/2016

-Lexi💓