5:0

O M N I S C I E N T

"Uncle Munny get up." Alaia said slapping at her uncle's sleeping face. Amun squirmed, annoyed that he was awoken early for the second time. He had a tux fitting at eleven and class at twelve, so he wanted to get all of the sleep he could get.

"Alaia stop hitting me." He spoke sternly. He was usually overjoyed to see his niece, but this morning he was cranky. The sleep deprevation was undoubtedly getting to him. He had gone out last night with Dre and Jarani and didn't get back 'til four this morning, so sleeping in was his inital plan.

Slowly rising from the bed, he sat up for a moment in order to get his thoughts together. After a few minutes he got up, going into his bathroom to get ready for his day.

"Uncle you got a bad attitude." The 5 year spoke sassily outside of the bathroom door. She felt that her favorite uncle was being mean her and she didn't like it.

And you and your daddy gotta a bad ass habit of waking me up too early.

He thought as he finished up brushing his teeth. He turned the water on while he went into his walk in closet to find something casual to wear.

 He turned the water on while he went into his walk in closet to find something casual to wear

He jumped into the shower grinning at the lukewarm water as it caressed his skin. He then started to wash his hair and beard, but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"What?" He exclaimed, washing the remnants of his shampoo out of his dark colored locks.

"Aye bruh could you watch Lai while I handle something real quick?" Assad asked anxiously. He had a girl on the phone ready to perform any sexual act he asked. His long-time girlfriend and mother of his child called a quits due to his infidelity and he hadn't ejaculated properly in weeks. He was tired of being best friends with his right hand.

"Nah man I got errands to run today." Which he did. His annual basketball banquet was coming up and he had to be at the tailor in an hour to get his tux properly fitted for the occasion.

"Man for an hour I ain't asking for much." Assad responded desperately.

"Alright man whatever. You better be ready to get her in an hour too."

"Did I say an hour? I meant two. Must've slipped my mind."

"Bruh I'm not playi-."

"Well would you look at the time. It's bye o'clock. See ya' later bruh." Assad kissed his daughter who was watching Dr. Mcstuffin's on the cheek before dashing out of the door.

Amun sighed heavily...

This was gonna be a long day.