17:00

O M N I S C I E N T

"Babe please." Sarye begged, becoming irritated at the torturous teasing that she was enduring.

Amun tapped her clit with his tongue in response, causing a slight chill run down her back.

She whimpered, annoyed and horny. She thrusted into his face to get things going, but only got a slap on the thigh in return.

"I'm in charge. Lay yo ass down."

She flopped down on the bed with her arms crossed. Amun spread her legs even more, putting her in some sort of positon that she didn't even know she could do.

Amun stared at the pink lips surrounded by perfect, smooth, ebony skin.

Dipping his head, he gave her what she wanted, going wild. Sucking her clit into his mouth.

Not knowing what to do, Sarye gripped the sheets, throwing her head back into the pillows.

Amun grabbed her hands, lacing them with his as he continue to ravage her.

Using his fingers, he pulled her lips apart and slipped his tongue in, while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Fuck baby. T-Too much." Sarye cried out, overwhelmed.

His tongue penetrated her at a rapid pace, as his large hands oved her hips hastily to meet his strokes.

"Ooh baby I can'tttt." She moaned thrashing every which way.

"Nah you can babygirl. Take this shit. Ain't this what you wanted?"

The aggressiveness in his voice set her off and an orgasm rippled through her body.

"S-Shittttt." She screamed out. Amun didn't give her time to rest as he took her throbbing clit back into his mouth.

"B-Baby please." Sarye voiced hysterically as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't think she was capable of taking any more.

"You got it bae. Jus' one moe." Amun replied slurping up her sweet juices. It was like he was under a spell. Suddenly addicted to the taste of her essence.

"How it feel baby?" Amun asked looking up at Sarye as he continued to take her to ecstasy using his tongue.

"It feels, it um, oh God." Sarye babbled, as she suddenly could only focus on the pleasure that was now coursing through her, an orgasm undeniably about to erupt.

Figuring she was wet enough, Amun gently eased a finger into her glistening opening.

"Damn baby." Amun groaned as the tightness of her hole suffocated his finger.

Sarye jumped and hissed at the unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling, but soon became accustomed to the gratifying strokes of his finger.

"You good bae?" Amun asked.

Sarye nodded focusing on the intense pleasure she was beginning to feel. She never thought that it would feel as spectacular as it did, so articulating that into words at the moment was an arduous task.