19:00

Thanks for all the love I received guys. Hope you all like it.

O M N I S C I E N T

"I can't wait to see you baby." Amun said to Sarye as he got ready to take a shower. He had just come from practice not too long ago.

"Really? Because I been calling and texting you all day and you acting like you can't pick up. I'm two seconds away from snapping."

Amun internally chuckled.

"Yo chill. Why you getting all hype for? I was busy and I told you I would be."

"Okay but that doesn't mean that you completely ignore me. You answer me any other day. What the fuck is so different about this one?"

He shook his head sighing. He knew that she would be upset but in order to not reveal what he had in store for her, he ignored her. He knew that simply hearing her voice would break him.

It has been four months since he has been away at training camp and every minute away from her has affected him. He missed everything about her. Her smile, her jokes, her comfort and more, but this will be their life soon so they had to get used to it.

Five months ago he signed to his dream team the Miami Heat, and soon after the team was starting training camp in upstate North New York.

Although he got signed, he is still enrolled in school being that this is his senior year. Obtaining his degree was something he was going to do regardless of if he went pro or not.

However, Sarye is only going into her sophmore year so uprooting and traveling is something she can't do at the moment. Talking and texting everyday was helping matters but Amun failing to do so today angered Sarye. She honestly just misses her boyfriend. Their one year anniversary is tomorrow and not being able to physically have him with her is depressing.

"You really showing the fuck out talking to me like you crazy. We don't talk one day and you're acting like a spoiled fucking brat. Fix your attitude." He said shaking his head.

His flight was in an hour and everything was set and ready to go. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she saw him. Shock would be an understatement.

"Well sorry I'm upset that my so-called boyfriend wants to ignore me a day before our anniversary! The fact that you're acting clueless is pissing me off even more. Ugh. Leave me alone." That was the last thing he heard before the dial tone.

He shrugged. Typical hothead Sarye. Although he understood her anger, it's not like he could tell her the real reason why he left her calls and texts unanswered. If so, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

She'll be alright.

S A R Y E

It has been a long and grueling four months. While all of my peers were living the life with their families for the summer, I was enrolling in summer classes in order to graduate early.

When I was younger I always pushed and challenged myself in school and this situation was no different. Amun going away for training camp opened up my eyes to what our lives would become.

He would be out of state most of the time and I want to be able to travel along with him. Being away from him was proving to be increasingly onerous and I miss him terribly. It's difficult going from seeing someone everyday to only seeing them on FaceTime.

I could've registered for online classes for the convenience, but that wasn't something that I desired to do. I actually liked the college experience, gaining connections, friendships, the whole nine and this was something I wasn't going to give up. I finally felt like a normal person again.