13:00

It's been a while....

O M N I S C I E N T

"Amun you're being weird again." Sarye said opening her eyes to see Amun staring at her face for the third time this week.

Sarye had been in the rehab facility for a little over a month and she was slowly making progress.

Since the rehab was so close to his home, Amun tried to visit everday. He wanted it to be clear that he was there for her.

"Amun please go to practice. You have a game in three days and you've already missed two in a row already."

"I'm not going anywhere." He said laying his head on her stomach. She sighed playing with his dreads.

"I just want a fucking break. I just wanna chill with you." He mumbled closing his eyes.

"But you have to go to practice. You could get kicked off."

"I don't give a fuck. I wanna lay down." Sarye grabbed his face ready to attempt to talk some sense into him.

"Amun. I haven't known you long, not counting when were were younger, but I know that basketball is your life. It's literally all you talk about, so for you to just not care is just not you."

He sighed in frustration.

"I get that you want to be here for me, and your kind gestures aren't going unnoticed, but I don't want you slacking for me. You could be sacrificing a lot. I appreciate you so much." She said sitting up to hug him and caress the back of his neck. He gently pushed her down so that her back was against the bed and stared into her eyes.

They stayed like this for a moment before his lips hesitantly collided with hers. The kiss was succulent and sensual and it frankly caught Sarye off guard.

She had been kissed once in her life so she didn't exactly know what to do. Amun guided her as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Sarye let out an unexpected moan causing Amun to groan and pull away, his breath ragged and heavy.

He put his face into her neck, biting his lip because of the slight erection forming. He had never gotten a boner from simply kissing someone so the feeling was somewhat foreign.

Silence filled the air for what felt like an eternity before Sarye finally spoke up.

"You need to go to practice Amun." He exhaled deeply, raising off of her body.

He went into the bathroom to quickly straighten himself.

He came out and grabbed her from the bed standing her upright and proceeded to give her another breath taking kiss.

"I love you." He said pecking her lips a couple more times.

"I-I love you too." She exclaimed breathlessly and in great confusion. As she watched him walk out of the door she wondered where the scenario left them.

Saturday, game day.

"What the hell!" Sarye exclaimed as she witnessed the intense fight going on between Amun and FSU star basketball player James Lee.