16:00

O M N I S C I E N T

"Babe can you please tell me where we're going?" Sarye asked, her voice laced with anticipation. They had been on the road for almost an hour heading to this mystery destination. Amun was driving and no matter how hard she tried, he wouldn't tell her.

"No." He said sternly keeping his eyes on the highway before him.

Sarye was becoming agitated by the minute. The suspense was killing her. She smacked her teeth huffing like a child. His large hand connected with her thigh making a loud cracking sound.

"Why the fuck would you do that dumbass? That shit hurts." She whined.

"You'll be okay." He chuckled rubbing the now red spot on her thigh.

"You can literally palm a basketball. I don't understand why you insist on touching me with that big ass lion paw. Leave me alone."

He cracked up laughing making her even more annoyed.

She shot him a look before turning so that her body was facing the window and let her seat all the way down. She was irritated at the moment and exhausted. Being that she pulled an all-nighter in order to turn in her project, waking up a few hours later at 5:00 A.M. was not ideal but he didn't give her much of a choice. He had already packed her bags and practically forced her into the car despite the protest spewing from her mouth.

This was their first time seeing one another in almost a week so he felt that the quality time that he planned for them to get was overdo. He couldn't wait to chill with his baby and talk, which is something they haven't got to do in a while because of their hectic schedules.

In about another hour they pulled up to their stone cabin that he rented for the week.

Sarye slowly stepped out of the car awestruck at the beautiful architectural display before her.

"Wow this is beautiful babe." She exclaimed. Grinning from ear to ear.

 Grinning from ear to ear