Chapter 36

“ How about sleeping together tonight? It's been a while since we last cuddled..” Jimin pouts as he utters those words out of his mouth. He just wants to be in the presence of Y/n all the time as he tries to make excuses to be with her.

Being a soft-hearted person she is, Y/n agrees with Jimin's request without thinking much about it. “ Finish your ice cream then go brush your teeth. I will go upstairs first, I need to take a bath since my body is all sticky after working. ” Y/n says to Jimin as that male happily nods his head, smiling in joy since things are going the way he wants.

Y/n soaks herself in the bathtub for around 30 minutes as she relaxes her tense muscles. She dressed herself in her sleeping outfit.

As she's brushing her long hair, Jimin enters the room while hugging his favourite plushie

As she's brushing her long hair, Jimin enters the room while hugging his favourite plushie. But Y/n doesn't realise his presence as she's so focused on what she's doing. Jimin then slowly creeps behind her and grabs strands of her hair, bringing it to his mouth, kissing as well as smelling its scent. Y/n now noticing him behind her, just ignore what he's doing because she's too tired to even care about it.

“ Your hair smells good noona! ” the boy says with a big smile on his cute face. With an awkward laugh, Y/n responds with “ Hahahaha...thanks I guess ” then proceed to walk to the bed, laying on it, getting ready to sleep. Jimin gets a bit annoyed at the lack of her response, he gives a little glare towards Y/n with his eyes. Of course it's not a glare that you would give to your enemy, but more to the one you would give to your partner when you're sulking.

Jimin climbs onto the bed, laying beside his most favourite person. Since Y/n is sleeping facing away from him, Jimin brings her body close to him, giving her a very tight back hug ever. Just like that, they both go to sleep.

*TIME SKIP*

“ How is the condition of the two patients that came in yesterday? ”

Y/n asks one of the nurse that is with her while looking at the documents containing the patients' information.

“ We have been monitoring them for a whole night unfortunately there is no improvement yet. ” Reply the nurse called Chu.

“ That's alright, keep monitoring them and report everything to me. ” Chu nods as a sign of understanding.

It is now lunch time and Y/n is getting ready to go to the cafeteria. She's starving and can't stop thinking about food but as she is walking, an old man stops her on her track.

“ Excuse me, Miss Y/n ” Greets the man with a pitiful look. She responds with “ Yes sir, how may I help you? ”

“ Do you have a moment? There's an urgent matter that need to be discussed ” he says. Y/n is perplexed. What kind of urgent matter? She utters in her mind, thinking of so many possibilities.

“ Yes of course. Let's discuss this in my office shall we? Come on, I will lead the way. ”

The man follows Y/n to her office and he is offered a seat there. He sit down in front of Y/n in silence for a few seconds and at last he says “ First, let me introduce myself. I'm Beom-seok, a butler who works for the Park's family, I'm guessing you already know them since they're your patients, right? ” the man asks just to make sure.

“ Yes, please continue sir. ” is her answer to the question.

“ Apparently, they have a disabled son but he went missing a few months ago. ” says the butler.

“ Alright... What's the point of you telling me this if I may ask? ” Y/n raises one of her eyebrows as a sign of confusion.

“ Ermmm let me be honest miss, they actually felt embarrassed with their disabled son, so they kicked him out in anger when he couldn't do the things that they wanted him to do. Now they're regretting their decision so they asked me to look for him. ” Mr. Beom-seok utters while eyeing Y/n carefully to see her reaction to what he's saying. Seeing her being expressionless, he then continues again.

“ I found him after searching for a while and he's currently living in your house. ”

Y/n blinks her eyes a couple of time, shocked, and unable to say anything. After an awkward silence, she asks the butler “ You mean Jimin? You're not joking, right? ”

“ Yes, I'm being completely serious miss. I want to thank you for taking care of him all this time but I think now is the time for him to come back home, to where he actually belongs. If you don't mind it, I want to go pick up him as soon as possible but of course, please do not worry since you will be given an appropriate amount of money as a token of appreciation to ahat you've done. ”

To be continued