Chapter 31

Y/n POV.

“ noona, can we please go for a walk when you have time? Think of it as a payment for coming home late last night... ” Jimin asks shyly while fiddling with the spoon in his hand. I find his movement are very cute. I kinda like him being shy than being someone who's not him like last time...all dominant. It does feel uncomfortable. I hope he will acts more like himself.

“ of course! Anything for my mochi~ ” I pinch his chubby cheeks firmly but not hard enough to make it hurts. Instantly, his expression light up as his eyes sparkles with an excitement in it. Seeing him happy really calms me.

“ eat fast, noona has to go to work soon. ” I remind him as I eat my breakfast too. He nods his head, obeying my words like a good boy.

.

.

.

.

*Skip~*

After a long, exhausted day at work finally! I can go home. Tonight, since Jimin wants to spend time with me I decide to return home early than usual. Actually my work hour ends at 10:00 pm if there's no emergency patient. Thank god there's no badly injured patient today so at 7:00 pm, I'm already packing my things into my handbag.

I'm going to treat that little mochi a lot of food and ice cream tonight because it's been a long time since we both create time for each other. Well, mostly it's me who's always away from home.

It doesn't take a long time for me to arrive. When I unlock the door and step a foot into my home, I'm tackled onto the floor by no other than Park Jimin, the cute mochi with chubby cheeks. I have a lot of nicknames for him, sometimes I call him mochi, sometimes babyboy followed by angle and all.

“ finally~ you're home noona! I was waiting for you~~ ” his scream makes my eardrums bleed but thank god he's cute. Or I will surely teach him a lesson like I did with Jungkook. “ are you dressed for outside already? Someone is excited~ ” I tease him a bit because why the hell not. He's mine anyway, not yours! Muahahahaha! For your information, he's wearing a black legging and an oversized dark blue hoodie. Since the weather is kind of cold, he wears grey scarf and beanie on top of his head.

“ ummm...but you need to get off of me first because my body feel numb and you're freaking heavy. ” hearing my words, Jimin quickly get up while smiling shyly like a kid.

“ sorry noona~ let's goooo! ” before I can say or do anything he pulls me outside and I just let him do it. Don't really have energy to fight back. “ so, where do you wanna go? ” I ask him as soon as we settle into the car.

“ THEME PARKK! theme park! Theme park please~! ” I swear I will become deaf soon if I always hang out with this kid. Without saying much words, I drive away to our destination today which is at the theme park. Actually, I was going to treat him dinner but seeing his excitement I don't think that will work right now. We will just have street food later, that also sounds delicious. As a doctor and a rich woman, I'm not a picky eater okay! Hihihi~ I'm not boasting about my wealth, I'm just saying it to you for your knowledge.

As expected, Jimin is like a little boy at the theme park with his childlike personality. I only laugh looking at his cute behavior, well... I can't blame him. He doesn't have the chance to go out like this everyday. So, I'm going to let him enjoy the day without any worries! We're walking while holding each other's hands, thinking what are we gonna do first. Before I can come with a decision, I'm pulled towards a store filled with cute things such as keychains, teddy bears, couple clothes and more.

“ Noona! I want to look at this store first! ” Jimin's cute high pitch voice can be heard through the not so big store causing the customers in it to stare Jimin weirdly like he's a freak. But with my infamous terrifying glare, all of them are forced to mind their own business. No one can look at my Jimin like that...he only deserves love and not judgment. I don't give a fuck what other people think of him because they can't even do shit with our lives.

Jimin, of course notices what's happening and I can see the fear in his eyes. The fear of being judge and discriminate by others. I hold his hand and link our fingers together as a sign of support, also as a sign that I'll be by his side no matter what. With my little encouragement, Jimin gains his confidence back and gives me a breathtaking smile.

“ You can choose what you want. I'll buy it for you. ” I say to him. That statement makes his eyes light up with excitement. He's sooooo freaking cute. I know I already say that for thousands of times but I just have to repeat it again and again to remind you that he's the cutest human in this world. He let go of my hand and goes deeper into the store, searching for the thing he wants to buy. After a while, I hear the word “ Noona! ”. Knowing who it is, I follow the sound and Jimin is there, eyeing the keychain section.

“ I want this! Let's buy the same design for us~! ” his smile melt my heart... I can't possibly say no to this boy. “ are you sure this is the only thing you want? ” I ask him again for a confirmation. He nods his head eager and fast, showing his determination. I return his beautiful smile with a light laugh.

“ alright my chubby Mochi~ I will buy it for you and me. ”

“ yayy~! I love you noona! ” he clings to my arm like usual. I'm used to it by now and I don't mind it at all. In fact, I like it when he does that. I ruffle his hair making it a mess while muttering “ I know.. ” Maybe he doesn't like my answer, that's why he's pouting right now.

“ wae? ” I ask him. He stares at me like a lost puppy and says “ you have to say that you love me back, noona... I'm disappointed! ” he let go of my arm and crosses his arms over his chest. He's sulking. I just shake my head and smile at his cute way.

“ don't be mad Jiminie... I love you too~ ” I say as I pinch his chubby cheeks and kneading it like a dough. I can see he's trying to fight back a smile. Jeez...he doesn't need to do that.

I take two keychains with the same design but with different colors and bring it to the counter. Jimin as usual, follow me like a lost puppy he is. “ how much? ” I ask the cashier who is giving me a flirtatious look. I'm not interested in him even though he has a verryyy handsome face, so I just pretend like I don't see what he is doing. But it seems like he likes me too much to stop because he hands me a piece of paper along with the change.

0139883843

Call me ;)

Before Jimin can see the note, I throw it away into the trash bin that's located outside of the store.

“ noona~ I want to ride the rollercoaster! Pretty please~ ” His cute acting causes me to squeal like a teenager. Of course I can't resist his charm! You also will be like me if we're at the same spot. “ all right! Let's get in the line. ”

Thank god we don't have to wait for long to get onto the ride since the line is not that long. While we're waiting, I see someone familiar. I stare at the man dressed in white button up shirt and a black pants. Maybe it's my imagination. I ignore the man and continue to wait with Jimin.

“ oh my god! Y/N?! ” wait, I think I remember that loud voice...

***************************
As usual, I'm sorry for the bad grammar and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Please vote and comments as well~
Have a nice day my readers and don't forget that I always love u❤️