Chapter 19

“ 12345678910 is my number. Make sure to save it ok~ ” Jin winks at me and does the blowing kiss thingy again. I swear if he doesn't stop I'm going to smack his handsome face. But I bet I'm the one who will get a slap by his foot first since he's too obsesses with his face. No one can touch it.

“ ok, done ” I say as soon as I finish saving his number.

“ make sure to call or massage me ok~? You're lucky that I give my number to you. ”

I rise my left eyebrow at him and say “ I don't think I'm lucky at all” causing him to pout. He looks cute but not as cute as my Jimin~~~

“ all girls around the world want my number you kno- ”

“ yeah yeah ” I cut his words before he can continue it. “ where is Kim freaking Taehyung? If he ditches us I'm going to cut his ball and give it to Jimin. ” I ask Jin but of course I only whisper to myself at the last part because I need to maintain my image and reputation too 😉

“ I don't know where he is. Just a minute ago, he told me he wanted to go to toilet. ” Jin shrugs his board shoulders. I give him a sideway glance. “ you mean he's going to the toilet with his GIRLFRIEND? ” I can't help but to cringe at the thoughts of my best friend doing something dirty with his beloved one. Eewwww...😫

“ yup, maybe he wants to give you a chance to spend time with this worldwild handsome man~~ ” Jin wriggles his eyebrows and makes a weird face. I scoff before saying “ come on~~ he wants to give YOU a chance to spend time with this worldwild beauty~ ” I flip my hair and wink multiple times at him.

“ then we're worldwild couple!! Hahaha!!! ” he laughs just like an ahjussi while hitting my arm. I REPEAT, hitting my fucking arm with his giant hand! Then, I grab his hair and smash his face to the ground....

Just kidding~~😆

I only pout and rub my arm. “ stop hitting me! ”

“ heheh~ sorry. It's my habit~ ” he smiles sheepishly.

Oh! I forget to tell you that Jin and me are at the theme park right now because Taehyung is the one who suggested coming to this place. But that green alien is missing with his alien girlfriend as well. Ugh! It's so annoying. I already see this coming. You know what I mean? Taehyung will leave me here with Jin and let us spend time together and get closer to each other. No way in the hell bitch. I will never get close to this pretty boy. I don't want our children to be like him, too obsess with their own looks. I don't know how much money this guy use just to keep his face beautiful. Trust me, I'm beautiful enough but he's way moooorreeee beautiful. If I put a wig on his head he will surely looks like a girl but his broad shoulders will be a bother.

“ let's go and get the cotton candies! ” Jin shouts while pointing towards a store. “ ok... ” we both go to the store and buy two cotton candies.

“ you both suit each other so much! Just like a match from heaven~ ” the lady suddenly speaks while clapping her hands.

“ uhh...but we're siblings... ” I lie to her. I'm not in the mood for this.

“ ohh... Sorry, I don't know that. This guy looks so handsome and you look beautiful , so.... I thought you're a couple. ” she rubs the back of her neck awkwardly.

“ it's ok halmeoni~ ” Jin holds her hands and shows his infamous smile. I mentally roll my eyes. “ it's not a big deal. Everyone say that to us since we both are worldwild beauty. ” I give her my sweetest smile.

*********************************

“ let's selfie together! ” Jin snatches my phone away from me.

“ yah! Use your phone! ” I whine. I'm about to smack his head but he grabs my waist before I can do that.

Click!

I hear the sound of the camera. What the heck! I'm not ready yet!

“ here~ ” he hands me my phone and walks away. I look at the selfie we just took and actually it's not that bad. In that picture, I'm looking at his face meanwhile he smiles at the camera. I'm not gonna lie, but we look like an actual couple in this selfie. But nahhh... I'm ok with my mochi, Jimin.

* Skip *

“ let's go home. It's already 10:00 pm. ” I tell Jin. He nods his head and we start heading home. But before we can exit the theme park, we come across a shop. It has every kinds of teddy bears. Suddenly Jimin comes into my mind.

He will be happy if I buy him a teddy bear. It also can be an apology gift for leaving him behind.....

“ Jin, wait a minute. ” I tug at his shirt sleeve. He looks at me with a questioning look. “ I want to go buy something in that store, can you wait here? ” I ask nicely. I'm in a good mood just by thinking about my Jiminie~~

“ I will follow you. ” he says. I mutter an “ ok ” and enter the shop. I take a look around first.

“ which one should I choose? ” I ask Jin but he's not listening to me because his eyes is looking at a very big teddy bear that's placed on the shelf in front of him. But the thing is, the teddy bear is a bright pink. What the hell!!! Does he likes pink?! Muahahahahaha!!!! It's going to be fun teasing him.

“ yah! Pink is your favorite colour right? ” I smirk. I expect him to be embarrassed or deny it but he shamelessly nods his head. “ yes! Pink is my favorite!!! ” my mind is blank and nothing can escape my mouth.

“ umm...ok.. actually, I was going to tease you for liking pink but looking at your confidence...... I will just go.. ” I turn my back to him and start searching again. I don't know which colour I should buy. After a few minutes, something catches my eyes. Haaa! I will buy this one!

It looks sooo cute just like Jiminnn~~~

********************************

At the end, Jin is sulking with me because I don't buy the pink one because it looks too girly. He has to buy it for himself since he already can't be separated with the pink teddy bear.

Sorry if this chapter is too long or boring 🙇
Also, sorry for the grammatical errors~
Please vote and comments ❤️❤️