Chapter 8

Jimin POV.

I feel really weird right now, but it's so pleasurable. I keep pressing Y/n's hand on my bird and moves it at a quiet fast pace, clearly not in the right mind. While I'm enjoying the feeling of her hand, she snatches it away, causing me to whimper at the lost of contact.

" Ji-Jimin-ah, you can't do that! It's
w-wrong! " Y/n shouts at me with her red cheeks, stuttering. I only tilted my head, looking at her with my innocent face.

Y/n POV.

Jimin looks at me innocently.

Oh fuck! Please not that look! It makes my panties wet!

" what do you mean noona? " he pouts, staring at me with a pair of sad eyes.

" Jimin, jebal! " I sigh. " if you continue to be like this...... I-i will.... "

" you will what noona~? " he pounces on me and engulfs me into a tight hug and do what he always does which is nuzzling my neck.

" I-i will send you to the
or-orphanage. " I know he's too old for orphanage but I need to say this because he makes it so hard for me.

" wh-what...... " he pulls away from the hug.

" pl-please don't..... please d-don't, please don't....... " he repeats and hug me again, but this time, the hug is different and I don't know why. I feel kind of guilty because I'm the reason he's crying.

“ n-noona, please don't s-send me there. I-I want to s-stay with you!! ” his sobbing doesn't stop, it only getting louder. So, I do the only thing that will calm him down which is by hugging him. I hug him and rub his back soothingly.

“ shh, I'm sorry. I'm not going to send you there, I promise ” I kiss his soft black hair with all affections I have in me.

“ really? P-pinky pwomise? ” he looks at me with puppy face and his eyes full of hopes.

“ pinky promise " I tell him and link our fingers together.

“ love you noona~! ” Jimin says in his high pitch voice and give my cheeks kisses. My cheeks instantly become warmer from embarrassment.

“ let's sleep. You have an appointment with Hoseok tomorrow. ” I tell Jimin and lay his body on the bed.

“ hmmm~ oh, by the way, don't call Dr. Jung by his name! I hate it. ” he scolds me cutely. Jealousy can be hear from the tone he is using.

“ wae? He's my close friend. And I like him. ” I decide to tease Jimin, wanting to know his reaction.

“ NO!! noona can't like him. You can just like me! ”

I chuckle at Jimin's cute possessiveness.

“ ok ok. Now let's sleep ” I stroke his hair gently.

“ hmm.... ” he sigh, scooping nearer me.

“ I want to cuddle ” Jimin open his arms, wide for me.

“ arasseo ” I'm smiling from ear to ear at Jimin's gesture. I cuddle with him and lest than a minute, we both drift to sleep and into our dreamland.

Hope you like this chapter!! Sorry for the late update and bad grammar. I'm still learning ;)

*Please votes and comments :)*