Chapter 28

So I decided to continue this book!!!! I have a week holiday from school and I really want to try finish this fanfiction in those time.

Please show your support~💕

Jungkook POV.

“ Fuck, you did something to noona right?! Aishhh~! ” I say as I keep dragging Jimin out of the house saying to Y/n noona that we will have a sleepover tonight. He is whining nonstop while making a weird noise.

“ no~~~ I didn't do anything! I'm innocent! ” he tries to deny my accusation but nahhhh~~ I'm not a fool! No one can lie to me and I really mean it. I have an intelligent brain that not everyone has. We both are walking since my car is broken but it's ok, my house isn't that far away from noona's. My only problem right now is... Park freaking Jimin has been trying to pull his wrist away from my grip but that's not a big problem to me. The fact that I have to be the victim of his annoying and high pitch voice are really annoying as hell! I feel like I can punch his crooked front tooth until it falls out of his mouth.

After 5 minutes of noisy walking, finally we arrive at my beautiful, cozy and pretty house! I put in a lot of effort decorating it and even spends thousands with the decors~ I have no trouble bringing Jimin here since I live alone. I'm an independent boy! My parents are okay with it aaanndd, I can invite my boyfriend here everytime I want to!

When we're in the living room, I push Jimin so that he's sitting on the sofa. He whines but doesn't show any sign of protesting. I take a sit beside him and begin to speak in such a firm, strict voice. Haha! It's good to know that this brat in front of me are nervous just by hearing my SEXY voice~

“ You ruin our plan, right? ” I ask even though the answer is already obvious now. He quickly shakes his head in denial.

“ NO! I didn't do anything. I'm a good boy~ ” He tries to defend himself.

“ oh really? Then, why noona barely glance at you?! ” I cross my arms over my muscular chest as a sign that I'm mad. Jimin eyes wonders everywhere around the house as he is trying to find the correct words to say.

“....I'm sorry. ” he finally apologize after a while. His eyes are blurry with unshed tears and his chubby hands are trembling a little. That actually bring out a bit of sympathy inside of me.

“ I forgot about our plan for a while and lost myself! Now noona won't talk to me nor look at me again! ” he starts sobbing which making me panic. I'm not good with a crying human at all! What am I supposed to do with him?! Now I feel like crying too.

Think Jungkook, think! Use your smart brain! But not even a single idea cross my mind at the moment... Should I tell the truth to noona? Or... Aishhh! I can't think straight anymore.

Calm down....calm down..

I repeat those words in my head countless times and thankfully it kinda works as I feel more relaxed. “ ok, listen to me. I think our plan are not going to work anymor- ” before I can finish my words Jimin cut me off with a loud voice “ WHAT DO YOU MEAN! YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL HELP MEEEE ” his voice force me to cover my now
deaf ears.

“ Oh my fucking gosh jimin! Let me finish what I'm saying first! So, I think we should end this plan because I have another idea. From my opinion, I think you should act more like a mature man...like gentleman, romantic and sweet!! Yep, I'm sure this will work just fine with noona. She also likes someone like that! ”

“ ohh, but how do I act like one? Look at me! I still not hundred percent recover from the memory lost and I act like a child! ” He continues his sobbing again.

“ don't worry kid, I'm going to help you! I actually a verrrry romantic, sweet and caring boy! ” I pat my chest proudly. “ I will teach you, and we should go shoooppiiing! I know you don't have any money in your pocket sooo I'm going to use my money first! ”

“ shopping? ” his eyes sparkles at the mention of it. “ thank you Jungkook~! You're my savior~ ”

*****************************

I'm trying to create more time to finish this book and I'm planning the end of it within ten chapters.

Please votes and comments ❤️