Chapter 26

Y/n POV.

“ ...n-noona~~ ” Jimin's voice can be heard inside of the quiet bedroom. Even thought I already shakes him for thousands times, he still doesn't wakes up. His whimpers and soft groans only worries me more. What kind of dream he is having at the moment? That thought comes into my head.

“ a-ahhh~~~~ ” then, the sounds that comes out from his mouth turns into something more sensual and I freeze, not moving even an inch. What the actual fuck is happening here?! Then something crosses my mind. Oh my godddd! I don't think Jimin is having a nightmare! It's more like a wet dream! Oh man holly shit!

I try to push him away but he latches to me like a leech sucking blood. You know, when that thing is sucking blood from someone, it will lathes to the person until it's full and can't eat anymore. Knowing that my attempt to push him away is such a useless thing to do, I try to think about other ways. Then suddenly an idea comes into my mind and if I'm a cartoon character, I'm sure there will be light bulb near or on top of my head~! I know my idea is gonna work, so I can't hide the smirk on my beautiful face.

I move my hand to Jimin's chest and that makes him moan even louder than before. When my hand is on his chest, I pinch his nipple using my fingers. I don't use much force since I know how sensitive he's there. My action causes Jimin to jolt awake and falls onto the floor with a loud tud. Seeing his red flush and shock face brings laughter to me. I laugh uncontrollably, holding my stomach when it start to hurt  from all the laughing. When Jimin realizes what's happening, he pouts and gets up only to sit on the bed again but this time, he's facing me.

“ you're evil noona! You disturb my good dream and my nipple is hurt now because of you~! ” he yells in a higher tone than usual. I smile and ruffle his hair but then my eyes accidentally trail to his lower part and instantly I regret my decision to do that. It's because he has a freaking bulge in his pants and oh boyyyyy~ it's not small at all. My cheeks feel a lot warmer than before as I keep looking at it.

************************************

Jimin POV.

I notice that Y/n noona is looking down and her cheeks are red. Feeling curious of what she's looking at, my eyes follow hers and it eventually widen. Oh lordddd! She's staring at my boner! I don't realize that I have one and know I'm the one who is blushing furiously. I'm about to get off from the bed and run into the bathroom to hide from the embarrassment but a thought suddenly comes into my intelligent mind.

Y/n noona likes a dominant male.

Jungkook's voice rings in my head. Should I show noona who's the dominant one here right now, at this moment? But I'm afraid~ what if things only will get worse?! be BRAVE Jimin! Fighting! I say mentally before hovering over noona's smaller figure. My action makes her falls backwards, onto the soft mattress of the bed. Her eyes are wide open in shock but I also can see curiosity in it. I gulp my saliva and slowly lean in, trying to kiss her but of course thing never goes well for me. Just at the moment our lips are about to touch, the doorbell rings annoyingly loud. She tries to push me away but being a man is totally an advantage to me in this kind of situation. I pin both of her hands that are on my chest.

“ y-yah! What a-are you doing?! Get off! ” she yells but her body doesn't seems like she wants me to move away. Then, I see tears drops from her eyes and that causes me to quickly get off and sit beside her. “ M-mianhae noona... please don't c-cry. ” I stroke her back, in attempt to make her calm down and suprisingly it works! She stops crying but still sobbing. When I try to hug her like I always do, she runs off to the bathroom, locking the door.

I slap myself a couple of times in frustration. Why can't I wait a little longer!! Now, the plan probably already ruin! I groan in annoyance as I hear the doorbell again. I get up and go to open the door but only to meet with an unfamiliar face. “ who are you? ” I ask the boy who's standing in front of me.

“ I'm the one who should ask that question. Who are you and why the fuck are you in my sister's home?! ” the boy is about to tackle me onto the floor but Jungkook who comes running towards us stop him. “ hyung~! don't hit him please! I know him. ” Jungkook says with a heavy breathing. Wow! He comes right at the time I need him~ what a life savior. But wait a minute, noona has a brother?! Why don't I know this?

“ who is he? ” the boy lifts one eyebrow up. He has a scary look on his handsome but pale face. Jungkook gulps and says “ I'll explain this. Let's go inside first. ”

*********************************

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter~
Sorry for the bad grammars 🙇
Please vote and comments ❤️