Chapter 16

Y/n POV.

“ be a good boy and listen to Jungkook ok? ” I give Jimin a pat on the head.

“ arasseo noona! I will a gooooddd boy for you~! But.... I want a reward for being a good boy~ can you give me that?? ” he looks at me with his sparkling eyes that I can't resist. I don't have the heart to say no to this boy.

“ I will but remember....be a good boy. You can't lie to me because I'm going to ask Jungkook when I come home! ” Jimin nods his head before engulfing me in a hug.

“ noona! Just go~ I will make sure to take care of him properly~! ” Jungkook comes and push me out but not before hugging me too.

“ yah! Why are you pushing my noona?! ” Jimin shouts while glaring at Jungkook.

“ noona look! Jimin already being a bad boy! ” Jungkook comes to cling at my arm, teasing Jimin.

“ Jimin. Speak properly to Jungkook or you will not be rewarded. ” Jungkook playfully make a funny face to Jimin causing the older one to cry. I sigh, pushing Jungkook away and going to Jimin.

“ Jimin... You're a good boy right? ” he nods his head, wiping his tears.  “ but a good boy don't cry~ stop crying and I will buy you a lot of ice cream when I come home! ” I stroke Jimin's hair softly.

Jimin sniffles and mutters an “ ok ” for me. “ then, noona will get going! Bye~ ” I kiss Jimin's forehead and try to get out of the house but before I can do that, Jungkook pulls me.

“ what about me noona~? I want a kiss too! Just like you always give meeee~! ” I look at the pouting bunny and then at my Jiminie.

“ ok... But! This will be the last. ” I place my hands on Jungkook's chest and get on my tiptoes to kiss his forehead because this bunny is tall. The kiss last for a couple of seconds.

“ thanks for the kiss noona~! Saranghae! Annyeong! ” the bunny says and gives me a wave when I pull away from him. I make a ‘ tch ’ sound at him and just walking out, completely forget to look at Jimin first.

Haha poor boy (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

****************************

Sorry for the very late update (╥ω╥'). A lot of things happened to me and I didn't have time to write.

Please vote and comments even though this chapter short:)