Chapter 15

Y/n POV.

“ Jiminie~ I'm sorry ok? I've been doing that for a loooong time, so it becomes my habit~ ” I try to coax Jimin. He has been ignoring me and I don't know what to do for him to talk to me again.

“ I still hate you for doing that. ” he crosses his arms over his chest and is looking everywhere but me.

“ ok then. I will go and be friends with Jungkook since Jiminie doesn't wants to be friends with me anymore... ” I sulk and try to get up but before I can do that Jimin holds me wrist.

“ just like that noona?! You should have beg for my forgiveness more! ” I laugh mentally looking at Jimin's behaviour but I don't show it on my face.

“ let go ” I tell him, trying to free my hand.

“ I will forgive you if you give me a kiss! ” he says quickly. I lift an eyebrow at him.

“ really? ”

“ yes! ” he shouts as soon as I finish saying my word. I'm smiling evily right now. He's so easy to be deceived. Hahaha!

“ ok then. ” I squish both of his chubby cheeks and kiss his forehead. “ done~ ” I smile sweetly.

“ no! Not there but here~! ” he points towards his lips. I give him ‘ what the fuck ’ look.

“ but you said A KISS. You didn't say that I need to kiss your lips, so.... I can kiss you anywhere I want~ ” I laugh loudly and run into the kitchen with the bowls of instant noodles that was finished by Jimin and I in my hands.

“ noona!!! ” I hear a faint yell from Jimin. Soon, the sound of light footsteps entering the kitchen can be heard and then Jimin comes, hugging me. “ I want a kiss here~ please noona~! ” he sticks out his plump lips to me and it will be a lie if I say that it doesn't tempt me. Of course it does but fuck! I can't kiss him.

“ no no no Jiminie! Only your girlfriend or your wife can kiss you at your lips! ” I free myself from Jimin's soft grips and make an X gesture with my arms, meaning his request can't be fulfilled by me because it's wrong.

“ ok... ” his eyes becomes glossy and he walks away from the kitchen with his shoulders slumps down. I only can shake my head looking at him.

Aish my Jiminie... Why are you so cute?

Sorry for the late update and also for the grammatical errors. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

Please vote and comments :)