The Princess, The Elf, The Demon, and The Wanderer Part 13

Morning time had arrived, and Barbara and Bean were loading up the wagon full of food and supplies. "Alright, this food should hold you for a few days!" She said as she dusted her hands. "You got bread, Meats, fruit, and I even threw in some bottles of my best brew!"

"Thank you so much, Barbara!" said Bean, smiling at her.

"It's the least I could do, Beanie dear. You've been such a sweetheart since you entered the Inn's doors." Barbara returned the smile at Bean.

   Bean looked around. "Oh, come on, where is everyone?" She said as she eyed the area for Elfo, Luci, and Koga. Barbara tapped her chin and said, "I believe Koga is talking with Freya, Elfo is saying goodbye to the kids, and that little feline talking cat of yours is up to no good as always."

"Yeah, that sounds like Luci, alright," Bean nods. "I'm going to go find the rest of the gang! I'll be right back, Barb!"

 Barbara waved at Bean as she headed off into town. As Bean walked the dirt path through Southwold, she couldn't help but feel a bit sad. She had only been here for a week, but to Bean, it felt like she's been in town a lot longer. She was going to miss Southwold and everyone that lived here.

 The first person she went to go look for was Koga. She heads over to the defence force headquarters and walks in. The first person she finds is Archie, who is sweeping the floor. He looks up and greets Bean, "Sup, Bean!" He said to her, "You got everything you need?"

"Yup! Barbara packed the last of what we needed. Hey, Is Koga here?"

"He was earlier. He came by to see Freya, and the two of them left to talk," said Archie. 

"Alright, I guess he'll be meeting up with the rest of us later," said Bean crossing her arms.

"Man, I envy you, Bean. You're going out with Koga to fight monsters, demons, giants, and trolls! And you get to see what else the world has to offer!" He sighed.

"Hey, get better at shooting a bow and swinging a sword, and you'll travel like Koga!" Bean smiled at him.

"OUCH! You've been hanging with Sophie too long..." said Archie in a depressed tone.

"YUP! I'll see you when we depart, Archie!" Bean waved at him as she left the building.

"Bye..." said Archie waving sadly.

    Once Bean knew what Koga was up to, he searched for Elfo and Luci. As Bean wanted to look for Elfo, he popped out from around the corner, followed by many kids. They looked sad and upset as they followed closely after Elfo.

"Elfo, are you seriously leaving?" asked Samuel. "Can't you stay?"

"Sorry, kids, but my friends need me. I am a vital member of the group, and we're going to be travelling the world!" said Elfo in a confident tone of voice

"Will you at least come by and visit us?" asked Isabella

"Of course, we will! I had a lot of fun with you guys!" Elfo smiled at the kids as they all went in for a group hug. "We're going to miss you, Elfo," said one of the kids in the group. "Please stay safe," said Isabella.

"Aw guys..." said Elfo as he hugged all of them. "I'm going to miss you all too! And I promise I'll visit you guys when I can!"

  Elfo breaks away, and once he sees Bean, he heads over to her while waving at the kids. "Hey, Bean! Are we loaded up and ready to go?" Bean would nod. "Yup! All we have to do now is find Luci and wait for Koga. Any idea's where Luci is?"

"Last time I was with him, he said he was going to get some more money," said Elfo.

"Ugh, he's gambling again? His luck will run out if he keeps that up!" said Bean. She would then shrug and say, "Oh well. We cannot have enough money."