Demon Time Part 5

Tavish's mouth hung open as he stared into his sister's red eyes. The princess gets to her feet and looks at her hands. She slides her left hand over her right and lets out a deep laugh unfamiliar to Tavish. "Well, that was much easier than I expected," said the voice of Fuscu, coming through Bean. He placed his eyes on the shocked prince. His smile turned into a frown. "Oh, for hell's sake, I gave Eligor one job!" He sighed, walked over to Tavish, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Fuscu lifts Tavish into the air and smirks at him as he struggles to escape Fusuc's grasp. "It doesn't matter to me whether or not you're possessed...all I need is your sister's body!"

"Free my sister at once!" Tavish demanded.

Fuscu thought about it. "No," the uber demon tosses Tavish across the room, and the prince crashes into his bookshelf, causing it to topple onto him.

"Pazuzu! Eligor! Where are you?" Fuscu called out to him.

Pazuzu hops down from the ceiling and lands next to Fuscu. "You called?"

"Where the hell is Eligor?"

"I think he ran off after the prince nearly fried him,"

"Let's go grab Eligor and Luci and start the next phase of our plan," said Fuscu.

"There's another phase?"

"Yes, I just made it up. Now, let's head out to the forest!" said Fuscu. He leaves the room along with Pazuzu.

Elsewhere, Koga was walking through the stone hallways of the castle with his face buried in his letter. Koga stops and raises his head from his letter. He could hear muffled sounds coming from a broom closet near him. Koga chalked it up to the chambermaid and Tallulha making out again. As he continued walking, the muffled sounds grew louder, and Koga recognized the voice. The wanderer walks to the broom closet and opens the door. He looks down and sees Elfo tied up on the floor with a cloth in his mouth.

"Elfo? What the hell?" Koga kneels and unties him. "Is this one of Luci's pranks?"

Elfo takes the cloth out of his mouth and coughs. "KOGA! WE NEED TO HURRY! FUSCU AND HIS FRIENDS ARE PLANNING TO POSSESS TAVISH AND BEAN! THEY MADE LUCI JOIN THEM, AND THEY STUFFED ME IN THIS NASTY BROOM CLOSET!"

"Wait, what?!" Koga springs to his feet in shock.

Elfo began gagging. "Oh my god! Why did they put the dirty janitor's towel in my mouth? THAT'S SO EVIL!" He cried.

"Forget the stupid towel! Come on, we need to go!" said Koga as he and Elfo ran down the hallways to Tavish's room. The two entered and saw that it was empty.

Elfo began to panic. "Oh no...we're too late!"

"Ooooh..." groaned Tavish.

Koga looks to where the toppled bookshelf is and walks over to lift it, revealing Tavish buried under his many books. "Well, isn't this ironic?" The wanderer chuckled.

"Koga, we don't have time for comedic irony! Let's help him!" snapped Elfo as he and Koga began moving the books. "Tavish, are you ok?" The elf asked, placing his tiny hand on Tavish's arm.

Tavish would yank his arm away and stumbles to get to his feet. "Get your hand off me..." He growled. "Bean...I have to help Bean..." said Tavish, dazed. "That demon got her..."

"Fuscu got Bean?!" Elfo gasped.

Tavish would try to wobble and fall forward. Luckily, Koga was able to catch him before he hit the floor. "Whoa, easy their freckles," said Koga. He laid him down on the couch.