Demon Time Part 1

It was a regular, and quiet night in the town of lawnchester. It is a town that never has any weird or unorthodox experiences. Besides Dreamland, Lawnchester is known for being one of the holiest towns. Lawnchester holds one of the most prominent churches, Saint Nini's El-b-ow's church. A place where many worship god, served by the town's best nuns. The church nuns were finishing their work and preparing for the next day. The Reverend Mother, Ella, gowned in her black-and-white habit, grey hair and wrinkles around her eyes, looks around the room at the other nuns. She noticed that one was missing.

"Where is sister Rosie?" She asked as she scanned the room once more. The rest of the nuns looked at each other to see if they had an answer. One nun would step forward from the other room. One nun would appear from the other room. "She went upstairs twenty minutes ago to fetch some ingredients. But she never came back down," She explained. Ella would bore a worried expression. "Oh dear, I hope she's alright. You all stay down here and finish up. I'll go fetch her." The other nuns continued cleaning while Ella grabbed a candlelight and headed upstairs. The candlelight mildly lights up the dark stone hallways of the church. Most of the nuns hated walking the stone hallways by themselves. But to Ella, it didn't scare her. She is a woman of faith and knows that the lord will be with her whatever lurks in the dark.

"Ella..."

Ella turns around with her candlelight. The light shines on nothing. Ella would look forward and see a shadow disappear out of the corner of her eye. Her heart begins beating. She grabs onto her cross necklace, breathes in, breathes out, and continues down the hallway. "Rosie?" She calls out. "Rosie dear, are you ok?" She walks to the room where all the ingredients are stored and sees the door halfway open. Ella walks to the door and opens it. She shines the candlelight into the room and sees Rosie standing by herself. "Rosie? Are you ok?" She steps forward, holds out her hand and touches her shoulder. Rosie slowly turns around and-

"Hi, Revernand Ella!" said Rosie, her hazel eyes met Ella's brown eyes.

"Rosie, you've been up here for twenty minutes! Is everything ok?"

"Oh yes, everything's fine. I'm up here looking for some items and getting possessed by a demon!"

"Oh, ok then-Wait what?"

Rosie's eyes turned black, and she let out a shrieking laugh that made Ella drop her candle and let out a frightful scream that echoed through the church. The nuns downstairs hurried to where Ella was, and they all gasped as they saw Rosie let out demonic laughter that resulted in her coughing violently. "ACK! ACK!" She hawks and spits on the ground.

"Eligor, that's nasty..." said a demon named Pazuzu, popping his head out from the shadows. The demon's horns were inverted, and he had black hair that covered some of his face and curvy lower body. The nuns let out another frightful scream as they hurried away from Pazuzu. Pazuzu rolls his eyes. "Oh please, you think I look terrifying? Look at what you all are wearing."

"DEMONS! OH LORD HELP US!" Ella cried as she clenched on her cross necklace.

"Lord? There is no lord here..." said a booming voice. A firey circle would appear before the nuns, and a tall demon with long horns, glowing red eyes, and long wings would show himself. "Only HELL! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Ugh..." Pazuzu scoffed. "Really Fuscu?"

Fuscu stops laughing. "What?" He glared at him.

"Are you going to open up with that again? Don't you have any new ideas?"

"I don't need new ideas! If it's not broken, don't fix it!"

"There's only so many times that you can appear out of a firey circle before it gets boring to see," said Pazuzu, flipping his hair.