Snakeroot Shenanigans Part 2

Koga arrived in town. His eyes scanned for a girl with white hair, a green elf, and a demon. "Where the hell could they have gone?" He said to himself. That's when Koga heard the sound of a chicken screech. He looked towards where the sound came from and saw white feathers fall to the ground. Koga rushed over and looked around the corner, seeing Elfo jumping around in victory. "TAKE THAT, YOU STUPID CHICKEN!" Elfo shouts.

"Elfo!" Koga called out to him.

Elfo saw Koga and waved to him, "Heeey, Koga!"

"Elfo, what are you doing punching chickens? You'll be fined almost a thousand gold for that!" Koga said as he walked over to Elfo.

"He started it!" Elfo said, pointing at the chicken on the ground. "He pecked me on the face for no reason!"

Koga stared at the unconscious chicken. It twitched with his eyes circling in its socket. "For someone as little as you, you pack one hell of a punch, huh?" He said, impressed. "Anyway, come on, Elfo, let's find Bean and Luci, then head back to the castle."

"Nope," Elfo shook his head.

"What?"

"Nope,"

"What do you mean no? You're high out of your mind, and you're assaulting chickens. Let's go," Koga said, reaching for Elfo, and he stepped back.

Elfo grinned and began giggling. "You'll have to catch me first!" He said as he turned around and started running. "Oh, give me a break, Elfo!" He said as he ran after him. Koga could hear Elfo's laughs as he disappeared into the crowd. Koga cursed as he moved through the group of people. "Goddamn It! I can't believe this is happening!" He cursed. "Elfo! Where are you?!" He called out to him. "Over here!" Elfo responded. Koga looked to the right and saw Elfo standing on a barrel, waving at Koga. Elfo turns around and shakes his butt at him. "Nah Nah Ne Nah Nah!" Elfo taunts him and begins patting his butt. "Oh, for the love of god!" Koga groans and runs after Elfo. 

Elfo hops off the barrel and laughs as he runs off. Koga was catching up to Elfo. Elfo would then run through the legs of a few citizens to try and throw Koga off. Koga would bump into a few citizens and shove a couple out of the way. Koga reached and tried to grab at Elfo, but Elfo would duke Koga, and Koga fell forward with a slide.

Koga let out a growl as he watched Elfo run off laughing. Koga gets to his feet and rushes after him. Once he was close enough, he would reach out to try and grab Elfo, but he was quick and agile. Elfo was ducking, sidestepping, and duking Koga. Once Elfo evaded Koga the last time, he ran off, looked over his shoulder, and said, "You gotta be quicker than that, Kogaaa!" Then BAM! Elfo had run face-first into a wagon and fell over. "OOOOOOWWWWWW!" He cried. Koga walks over to Elfo and stands over him. Elfo, while rubbing his face, opens his eyes and stares at Koga. "Hi!" He chirped as he waved at him. Koga reaches down and picks up Elfo by the back of his shirt.

"You know, you're more agile than I thought you were," Koga said, impressed.

"One time, Daddy Elfo chased me around the house after I got done taking a bath, and when he did catch me, he...spanked me on the bum-bum...."

Koga and Elfo looked at each other quietly for a moment. That moment was interrupted by someone letting out a blood-curdling scream. Koga and Elfo looked at where the noise came from. He placed Elfo under his arm and hurried to where the scream was made. Once they arrived, they saw a man trapped under a wagon.

Elfo giggled. "Aww, he's cuddling with the wagon!"

"No, I'm not!" The man whined, "It's crushing me!"