Bounty Hunter Bean Part 3

As the following days went on, Bean was starting to get the hang of the bounty-hunting gig. When Bean, Elfo, Luci, and Koga head out for their next job, Bean is always the first to charge in. Bean had also begun asking Koga to give her more tips and lessons with sword practice. Of course, Koga was reluctant about this. Being a teacher is something Koga wasn't bad at but didn't ever want to do. But Bean was persistent with him wanting to teach her.

"Come on, Koga. You have to teach me all that you know. You're, like, super different from what I'm used to!" said Bean

"Look, Bean, I'm a busy guy, ok? I have other things I have to attend to," said Koga,

"Like what? Those dumb herculean beetle fight clubs you've been going to?" She said, crossing her arms and slitting her eyes at him.

"HEY! I'll have you know that herculean beetle fighting is an exciting sport! And training them to win takes a lot of time!" said Koga, pointing his finger defensively at Bean. Bean would then give Koga the LOOK. The look a woman gives you when they know they caught you in your nonsense. Once Koga realized this, he sighed and rubbed his head. "Alright, alright... I'll teach you a bit more."

"Thanks, big guy," said Bean, smiling victoriously. Of course, the attention that Koga was receiving from Bean didn't go completely unnoticed. Not in a positive way. Elfo was becoming annoyed by how closer Bean was getting to Koga. He was beginning to try everything he could to garner attention, even going as far as to try and fit a bunch of biscuits in his mouth to try and impress her, which resulted in him almost choking to death. Elfo would continue this constant attention-seeking by butting in on Bean's training session. His blood would boil every time Koga had to show her how to perform a sword maneuver correctly by placing his arms around Bean to fix her posture.

"You know you should try and do stretches, too," Koga commented as he slid his hand down Bean's back. "Your body is all stiff." He, Bean, and Elfo were in their usual training spot. It was in an old secret place where Bean, her older brother Tavish, and their gang of friends would hang out. "I've never done proper stretches before," said Bean, her cheeks red. "Mind showing me how?"

Koga scoffed. "Jeez, you royal types don't know much about anything, do you?"

Bean shakes her head. "We usually have servants do that for us," she says, smiling at him. You know...messages and all of that!"

"Well, getting a message is one way of loosening up,"

"Can you give me one?" Bean asked quickly.

"Uhh..." Koga stared at her for a few seconds. "Umm...sure, lie down on your stomach."

Bean nods and places her hands around her shirt, but Koga quickly stops her. "WHOA! There's no need to do that!" he says frantically. "Just lay down already!"

Bean lay down on her stomach, and Koga placed his hands around her shoulders and started the message. Bean let out a couple of sighs of satisfaction. "Ahhh yeaaah...dang Koga, you're good at this..." she said, closing her eyes and letting out soft, relaxed moans. Bean had been held by other men before, but when it came to Koga, all those other men couldn't compare. It was at this point that Elfo had enough.

"Um, AHEM!" said Elfo loudly.

Koga looked over at Elfo. "What's up? You wanna message to Elfo?"

"No, I do not want a message," said Elfo, with much sass behind it. "I've just come to say that... you're not doing that correctly."

"Huh?" Koga looked at Elfo, puzzled. 

"Scoot over, please," said Elfo, and Koga did just that. Elfo sat where Koga was, placing his tiny hands on Bean's shoulders. "You have to get in like this." He said as he attempted to message Bean's shoulders. Elfo didn't want to admit it, but his tiny hands weren't messaging any muscles in Bean's shoulders. Elfo tried his best to at least get one compliment out of her. But unfortunately, Bean wasn't saying anything. "Umm Elfo..." said Bean. "Your hands are too small for this..."