Bachelor Party Part 1

Bean had spent the remainder of the day in her room talking with Luci about what they would do with Merkimer. Sorcerio, the Dreamlands court wizard, took off with Elfo to the astronomy tower. The two of them went back and forth about the best method. Of course, many of the methods that Luci had suggested weren't sitting right with Bean, considering she wasn't comfortable with killing Merkimer personally. This, of course, annoyed Luci greatly as he glared at Bean. "You want the bastard dead, yet you don't want to kill him personally?" He said as he let out a big groan. Bean would reply, "Look, I don't want to do it personally, ok? I just need a way that would kill him  in a way that physically doesn't have to involve me!" Luci just stared at her. "That didn't make any sense..." Bean replied, "Well, it makes sense to me!" She gets up from her couch and stretches. "All of this is just stressing me out. Let's go find Elfo and head to the bar. I need a drink." As soon as she was about to leave her room, there was a knock on the door. Bean would head to her door and open it. Bean's expression went from natural to annoying immediately as she stared at Tavish.

"Hello, sister," said Tavish

"Oh my god. What in the hell do you want now?" Bean asked as she glared at Tavish.

"Can I speak with you for a moment?"

"No,"

"It's important,"

"What part of no do you not understand?"

"Can you please just let me ask you one thing?"

Bean groans and rolls her eyes. "Fine, just hurry up. My friends and I are heading out!" She glared at her older brother while impatiently tapping her finger on her left arm.

"I am hosting a bachelor party for my beloved friend Merkimer. I was wondering if it was ok with you if he could cut loose before he gets married," Tavish asked.

"Um...sure?" Bean said, shrugging. "I don't know why I'm supposed to care what he does. He can do whatever he wants..."

"Ok," Tavish said with a nod. "The party is going to be held on a boat. I contacted Wade Brody Sr, and I rented the barge. Well,  that's all I wanted to talk to you about." He then proceeds to walk off.

"Tch, that's it? Ugh, whatever," Bean said as she eyed Tavish as he walked away.

"Hey Bean!" said Luci, hopping back onto her shoulders. "This may be the perfect opportunity..." He whispered to her. "Out in sea...It could be the ultimate opportunity..."

Bean's eyes widen. "H-HEY! TAVISH WAIT!" Bean called out to Tavish, and he turned around. "What is it, sister?" He asked. "Umm, brother, I was wondering, since I'm allowing my future husband to partake in the bachelor party, I was wondering if my friends and I could come along!"

Tavish raises a brow at Bean. "You want to come?"

"YEAH! I mean, it is a party, after all, and I do love parties! I want to have a good time too before I get married! I deserve that, at least, right?"

Tavish stared at her. "Fine. You and your weird little friends behave, understood?"

"Yes, Big Brother, of course," said Bean with a smile. And with that, Tavish left.

"Well, that takes care of our setup," said Luci. "You go find Elfo. I'll meet up with you guys later."

Bean turns to Luci as he walks off. "Where are you going?"

"Well, It looks like I'm going to be the one to pull out all of the plans when it comes to offing your husband. So let me finish the rest of the plans."