Bachelor Party Part 2

The pirates who had arrived on the scene had boarded the party barge. The Bozaks did the same as they boarded the opposite side. The party barge crew was sandwiched between the pirates and the bozaks. Bean and Tavish stared in shock. The twins didn't expect anything like this to happen...and they didn't know that their plans had both collided. The pirates and the bozaks stared each other down in anger. "AY! WHAT ARE YOU FILTHY BOZAKS DOING HERE? GO FIND YOUR OWN CATCH!" said the pirate ship's captain as he pointed his sword at the Lutienent of Bozak's ship. The Bozak growled, "WE WERE HERE FIRST! WE HAVE BUSINESS HERE YOU SEA-DWELLING TRASH!" The Bozak men became rowdy at their captain's statements. The pirate captain glared. "Sea-dwelling trash, eh? Did you hear that man? They think we're sea-dwelling trash! Well, they're right! But we don't like hearing it from other people, which makes us angry! So I say we show these bastards what pirates can do! ARE YOU WITH ME?!" The pirate Captain shouts as he raises his sword. The men let out a loud battle cry as the two sides charged at each other and engaged in combat. The Party Barge moved out of the way as the pirates and bozaks began exchanging blades.

"This is not how this was supposed to go..." Both Bean and Tavish thought. "This wasn't supposed to be some stupid all-out battle!"

The Party barge, however, were all cheering on the battle. Merkimer turned to Tavish "Tavish, my boy did you plan all of this? A battle between pirates and bozaks is something I'd never thought I'd see!"

Tavish heard what Merkimer said but didn't reply. He was so frustrated. All the Bozaks had to do was board the ship and take Merkimer as he told them. Then Merkimer would be dead and gone. The pirates and the bozaks were so focused on each other that they didn't even try and go after Merkimer. They were completely lost in the battle.

"This has gotten out of control!" said Elfo as he hid behind Bean.

"This is amazing! WOOHOOO!" Luci cheered on.

"STOOOOP!" shouted the Bozak captain. He was loud enough to get the attention of both sides.  "What are we doing? Why are we fighting?!" He said, looking at his men and the pirates. The pirates looked at each other "Because you called us sea-dwelling bastards?" One of the pirates said. "FORGET ABOUT THAT!" The Bozak captain roared, "Why in the world are we fighting when we have Princess Tiabeanie, Prince Tavish, and Prince Merkimer right in front of us? We can take them and get twice as much gold!"

The Pirate Captain thought about it for a moment. "You're right! That is a much better plan!"

"WHAT?!" said Bean and Tavish together

"We'll make negotiations on what gets split between us later!" said the Captain of the pirates

"AGREED!" said The Bozak captain.

And just like that. The Pirates and The Bozaks had formed a temporary alliance. They all banded together and turned towards the party barge crew. Trubish and Mertz gulped simultaneously and formed frightened expressions on their faces. Merkimer, however, didn't seem frightened. "Ahhh, a little interaction, I presume? This is one wonderful show!"

"Prince Merkimer, I don't think this was ever a show..." Pendergast said to him as he reached into one hoister holding a sword, "EVERYONE! ARM YOURSELVES QUICKLY!" He shouts as the men on the barge grab the swords as quickly as they can. "MAKE SURE TO PROTECT PRINCESS BEAN, PRINCE TAVISH, AND PRINCE MERKIMER WITH YOUR LIVES!"

The Party Barge crew charged as the crowd of pirates and bozaks and their swords clashed. Pendergast had killed two pirates and two bozaks by slicing their arms and heads off. Turbish and Mertz were giving it their all. Although some of the battles they were involved in, they did get overwhelmed by the Bozaks.