Demon Time Part 3

The sun beamed through Bean's curtains into her room. Luci opened his eyes and lifted his head from Bean's bedsheets. He sits up, yawns, stretches and looks at the empty spot where Bean slept. Luci noticed that Bean had wrapped him in her covers. Luci gets out of the bed and leaves her room. "Yeah... I'm never doing that again..." He told himself. "I swear I thought she was going to squeeze me to death..." He shivered. Luci would hear the voices of Bean and Elfo down the stone halls. Their conversation was soon followed by laughing with other unfamiliar voices. Luci walked around the corner and entered the dining room. He gasped. Sitting with Bean and Elfo were Fuscu, Eligor, and Pazuzu. "W-What the hell?" He said, shocked.

Fuscu grinned. "There he is! I was wondering when you were going to wake up!"

"Heeeey Lucciii," said Pazuzu, fluttering his fingers at him. "Did you sleep well?"

"F-Fuscu, Eligor...Pazuzu, I thought you guys left..." Luci's eyes darted at each of them.

Fuscu chuckled. "Well, we thought about it and decided that our super awesome uber-demon wings were tired from all our fantastic adventures. So, we decided to return and stick around for a while!"

"O-Oh... that's great," said Luci, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

"I know, right?" said Eligor, wrapping his tail around Luci to bring him closer. "We have a lot to catch up on, old friend!" He grinned as Luci had a worried look on his face.

"I never knew you had such cool friends, Luci!" said Bean. "We've been sitting here all morning listening to all the stories about you guys in high school and college!"

"I had no idea hell had a school and college," said Elfo.

"Oh yes, I had a wonderful time there. The romance was very spicy if you know what I mean," said Pazuzu, grinning.

"Ugh, oh my god," Eligor rolled his eyes.

"Eligor always walked in on me when I was having private time with a few of my exes. Demons never knock before entering, so I guess I can't blame him,"

"It was every day you had someone over!" Eligor glared.

"Ah yes, I miss the college days," Pazuzu smiled warmly.

"Hey, do you guys want to ditch this place and head to the bar?" Bean asked.

"I wouldn't mind that!" said Fuscu, smiling innocently at the princess. "We could go for a few drinks! But first, why don't you give us a tour of the castle?"

Bean laughed. "You want a tour of this shabby old castle?"

"Well, if we're going to stay here, I'd like to know where everything is!" Fuscu replied. "And trust me—this place seems to be better than the castles we're used to freeloading in—I mean, hang around!"

"Well, ok, then, follow me, boys!" said Bean.

"Come on, Luci, let's go have some fun!" said Eligor, grinning as he dropped Luci and followed Bean and Elfo.

As soon as the demons stepped out of the room, they stopped dead in their tracks, and their eyes widened. Koga was walking towards them with his attention on a piece of paper.

Bean would greet him. "Heey Koga!"

"Hm?" Koga looks up from his paper. "Oh, hey, Bean," he said. He then placed his eyes on the three demons. "What's with the oversized Luci's?"

Pazuzu smiles smitenly at Koga. "Heeeey..."

"These are Luci's old high school buddies, Fuscu, Eligor and Pazuzu!" said Bean. "They're going to be staying here for a bit!"