Demon Time Part 4

The following day and through the evening, the uber-demon trio had spent the remainder of their time snooping around the castle. The three of them had searched every nook and cranny of the castle and couldn't find out what the tingly feeling was. Well, the only one who was worried about it was Fuscu. Pazuzu and Eligor didn't care too much about the feeling and ignored it till Fuscu brought it up for the millionth time. Luci, unfortunately, was subjected to being the Uber trio's servant. Every time they needed something, Luci would obey them. While doing this, they would insult and belittle Luci any chance they got. Just now, Luci asked to bring some drinks from the bar and travel all the way back to the castle.

"Too slow!" Fuscu snapped. He tail-whipped Luci and knocked him to the ground, making him spill all the drinks. "If you had wings, you'd get here sooner!"

Luci chuckled. "Y-yeah! Being a sub demon is pretty rough," He gets to his feet and dusts himself off.

"I wouldn't know. I wasn't a sub-demon for long," said Fuscu. "We're hungry now. Go get something to eat."

"Sure thing!" said Luci. Once he turned around, Fuscu kicked Luci in the butt, knocking him to the ground. Fuscu let out a loud laugh, and Luci laughed along with him. "Hahah! Nice one, Fuscu!" He gets to his feet and continues around the corner but stops once he faces Elfo. Elfo stood there with his arms crossed and stared at Luci disappointedly.

Luci glared at Elfo. "What?" He asked aggressively.

"You know what," said Elfo.

"No, I don't," Luci replied. "All I see is an ugly Elf standing in my way and annoying me."

"Those demons aren't your friends, are they?"

"What are you on about? Yes, we're friends!"

"They certainly don't treat you like a friend would. Kicking you around, ordering you to get drinks and food and then belittle every chance they get!"

"Oh please," Luci rolls his eyes. "We're demons! That's what we do!"

"So you're saying you enjoy being the butt of the joke to them?"

"I'm not the butt of the joke!" Luci yelled. "I make fun of them too!"

"Like how you tried too earlier, and they played volleyball with you and knocked you into a waste bin?" Elfo reminded him.

"That was fun!" Luci shouted

"No, It wasn't fun! And I know you didn't like that!" Elfo shouted back.

"And how the hell would you know that?!"

"Because you always do it to me!" Elfo unfolded his arms and clenched his tiny fist. He held up his left hand and began counting the number of times Luci had made fun of him and laughed at his expense. "You hit me with your tail constantly, shoot down my feelings, make fun of how I look—"

Luci laughs. "Oh yeah, I sure do that all the time with you,"

"And now that it's happening to you, you're in denial," Elfo smirked at Luci.

"Excuse me?" Luci's eyes widened. "I'm not in denial about anything. And I wouldn't think an Elf would understand what demons feel because demons don't feel anything! Now stay out of my business, Elfo!" He shoved him out of the way and continued down the hallway.

"You can't hide your feelings from me!" Elfo called out to him.

***

Throughout the day, Elfo would continue to observe Luci and the uber-demon trio. Not only did he see the mistreatment of his friend but also their suspicious movement throughout the castle. Elfo witnessed Fuscu wrap his tail around Luci's waist and repeatedly bump his head into the stone ceiling, and later on, he saw Fuscu toss Luci out of the window. Elfo continued to spy on the uber demons and saw them snoop around certain parts of the castle. Elfo hated how nobody noticed these demons rummaging around the castle and decided to tell Bean. Bean was in her room with bunty, trying on her bright pink dress. But to no surprise, Bean was not listening.