Courtyard Spar

"So Mr. Snuggles has been trying to get with Ms. Meow Meow!" said Derek

"That's nice, Derek..."

"But Ms Meow Meow is playing hard to get!" said Derek

"Oh really?"

"But Mr Suggles is not going to take no for an answer!" said Derek, holding his stuffed teddy bear in the air.

"That's very interesting, Derek..."

Derek was laying on Tavish's couch in his room as he played with his stuffed animals. Derek was a short, chubby 14-year-old  boy with light blue skin and long black hair. His hair was tied in a long ponytail braided at the back of his head, and the hair in front of his face covered his left eye and forehead. Tavish's room was almost built like a library. On the left side of his room were at least eight bookshelves filled with different types of literature. In the middle of the room were two couches, and in the center of his room, between the two couches, was a mini table with a pot of flowers on it, and on the right was his King size bed. Tavish's desk that he was sitting at was located in the front of his window. On the left of his desk was a rack filled with his knife collection. Derek had continued with his rambling about what his stuffed animals were doing. Tavish had always tuned out Derek and replied only when he caught certain things he was saying.

"Do you have any love advice for Mr Snuggles, big brother?" Derek asked.

Tavish would reply, "Love is only a distraction and a burden for an individual, Derek. My advice for Mr. Snuggles is to avoid it." He said bluntly.

Derek turns over and looks over at Tavish as he turns to lay on his stomach. "Wow, that's depressing, brother. Is that why you've been single for so long?" Tavish would groan and roll his eyes. "Yes, Derek, I have no reason to be romantic with any woman." He said bluntly once more.

"You can give Ms. Meow Meow a shot! I heard her telling me that you're a handsome man!"

"Oh my god..." Tavish whispered and rubbed his forehead.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Tavish didn't turn around to look at the door, but he did say, "State yourself!" Tavish demanded.

"It is I, Odval Prince Tavish," He replied.

"Enter," said Tavish.

Odval would open the door and enter Tavish's room. "Greetings Prince Tavish. I have a few letters from the neighbouring Kingdoms that have arrived to you," He stated.

Still having his back to Odval, Tavish would hold out his hand to receive the letters. Odval would place the letters in his hand, and Tavish would go through them. "Another letter from Bertram..." He said as he tossed it back to Odval. "Burn it..." He ordered.

"Right away, my prince," said Odval, storing the letter in his robe.

"Are you not going to at least read it, Tavish?" Derek asked.

"It's another letter about him talking about his many girlfriends and how his father annoys him. "I don't need to read a useless letter," said Tavish. He opens the latter from the bedrock kingdom. He scowled. "How dare he change our meeting again..."

"I had a feeling he was going to do that again..." said Odval. "The Prince of the bedrock kingdom is-"

"A useless waste of human life..." Tavish growled as he ripped the letter into pieces. Tavish would then open the letter from the white rose kingdom. "Bloody hell...another love letter? And she wants me to attend a dinner party?"

"Ooooh, she has a crush on yooou!" Derek teased.

"Silence, Derek," said Tavish quickly. He tosses a few letters from nobles away till his eyes fall upon a letter from the Skyland kingdom. He opens the letter and reads it.