Gentle Giantess Part 2

It was early in the morning when Elfo, Tess and Koga stood behind the castle, plotting the next moves in the lie that Elfo had gotten himself into.

"Ok...so as Elfo's "Girlfriend" what exactly am I going to be doing?" Tess asked as she stood with her back against the castle wall. "I don't have to kiss him, do I? I don't want to look like I'm eating him, and everyone in the castle starts grabbing their pitchforks and torches."

"Don't worry, you're not going to be kissing him. Especially a guy who hates baths," said Koga.

"Hey!" Elfo glares at Koga, offended. "I'll have you know I smell just fine, thank you very much!" He said a matter of factually. He would then raise his arm and sniff. His eyes widen, and he cringes. "Ok...maybe one little bath wouldn't hurt..."

"And how long am I going to be here?" The giantess asked.

"Umm..." Elfo began to think. That's when a sudden thought came to his mind. He turns to Koga. "Wait a second. Koga, a royal ball is being tonight, right?"

"Yeah, I heard about it from a few Knights," said Koga. That's when Koga realized what Elfo wanted to do. "You wanna invite her to that snobby ball?"

"It's the perfect idea!" Elfo gleamed. "Tess and I can attend the ball, and it'll show Bean and Luci that I can get a girlfriend, and I wasn't trying to kiss Bean!"

Tess just stared at Elfo in confusion and utter pity. The giantess would go on to ask. "Why not just tell her the truth?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that? Telling the truth never works out for anyone!" Elfo protested.

"Oh my god..." Tess rubs her face. "I can't believe I'm doing this..."

"Come on, Tess," said Koga, smiling at the giant. "A ball sounds nice! You've never been to a ball before, have you?"

Tess looked down at Koga, and her eyes began to wander. "Well...no. I wanted to go to the Giants ball at my old high school, but every guy I asked had got a date, so I never went..."

"Well, this can make up for it!" said Elfo. "We can get you a nice dress, get your hair done, and we can have a lot of fun!"

Tess took in a deep breath and exhaled. Her breath blew a tree branch nearby, and a few leaves fell. She crosses her arms and contemplates the ball. As she thought about it, the idea didn't seem too bad. "You know what...it doesn't sound too bad at all," Elfo and Koga smiled. "But, after that, I'm gone. I don't want any trouble coming from this since I was literally kidnapped."

Later that day, castle maids and workers were busy as they prepared the ballroom for the royal ball. Usually, royal balls held in the Dreamland castle were only for the grunkwitz family and nobles within Dreamland. But this time, Dreamland would have visitors. Tavish had invited Princess Annable of the Skylands Kingdom to the Dreamland Royal Ball. Everything had to be perfect. Or, try to look perfect.

"No, no, not over there, OVER HERE!" Zog barked. "This ball for tonight is going to be perfect! I'm not having you degenerates mess anything up!"

"Yes, your Highness!" said the castle maids.

"I want everyone to look their best! I want all your noses picked and all the crust removed from your eyes! Your heads are on the line!" Zog yelled.

Bean, watching everyone work, rolled her eyes at her father. "Hopefully, you do the same too, dad..." She sighed.

Zog would turn to Bean. "And you, missy, better be on your best behaviour. Understand?" He glared.

"Of course, father," said Bean, smiling innocently. "I'll make sure I won't slap the make-up off that pretty little face of hers." She fluttered her eyes.